𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

《chapter 23 - swimming + eating with the bros》

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Days went by fast. The day they had finished their exams, Y/N was invited to a mall outing but he declined. He and Sakura wanted to have time to themselves. But now it was almost time to go to camp and the class wanted to swim in the school swimming pool.

Y/N pulled up Sakura's Hello Kitty swimsuit, the little girl helping as well. He easily slipped the straps over her shoulders and gently patted her belly before squeezing her into a Hello Kitty floaty. "Girls in bathing suits! I can't wait!" Kaminari gasped, buzzing near Y/N. The boy sighed as he grabbed Sakura's hand. "Stop it." He grumbled, glancing at the girl's hair.

"I have a hair tie if you need one." Midoriya offered, holding the black ring out.

The bunny muttered a thanks and began tying Sakura's hair up in a high ponytail, her hair somehow still resting on the floor. "Swim." She spoke, pointing towards the door. Y/N hummed and nodded, pulling a water shirt on before fixing his swim trunks.

"Come on!" Mineta whined, opening the door.

Midoriya spared a glance at Y/N who was fixing any folds in Sakura's swimsuit. "I'm ready when you are." The green headed boy smiled, holding a thumbs up. The other male blinked before nodding, grabbing Sakura's hand. The two walked out and began their way to the pool, both Kaminari and Mineta complaining with Iida hugging them tightly. "Y/N! Midoriya!" He greeted.

The boy looked around and noted everyone was here. He thought it would be the four of his guy friends and the whole female body of the class. It would have been nice to get some tanning on his legs. That's the best part.

"Hey Y/N! We're doing some stretches before jumping in!" Uraraka called.

Sakura bounced slightly in her spot, ready to get in the water. Y/N had explained to her that the pool was a giant bath tub, and she loved bath time. "Swim." She yelped, pulling on Y/N's hand. The boy walked over to the edge and stared at the rippling water. "Let's go to the shallow end.." He mumbled, walking to the other side.

The short sides were shallow while the middle was for racing and deeper. Sakura stepped in and immediately started floating. Y/N slid in afterwards and pulled her floaty towards him, slowly pushing her around. "Y/N! Come on, the deep end! It'll be fun!" Ashido called as she jumped in.

"No." He responded.

He has never learned how to swim. His mother said and I quote. "Sorry baby, bunnies don't swim. We could drown! Or get eaten by alligators!" A shiver ran down Y/N's spine at the thought and he let out a small whimper. Sakura pointed towards the group in the middle. "Swim!" She called.