𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

《chapter 24 - reunited》

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

"Come on! I'm hungry! It can be that date you promised me!" Ashido smiled, wrapping her arm around Y/N's shoulder. The boy cocked his eyebrow as he switched Sakura to his other hip.

"I only did that because you wouldn't stop poking me... it hurt." He complained. Ashido cocked her eyebrow and looked down at his pants before back at him. "Yknow, it was my fault. You were laughing and blushing." She giggled, pinching his cheek. "Ow!"

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑾𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆 . . .

Y/N huffed as he sat between Ashido and Sakura. He sighed as he slid the child's menu towards his little sister. "What say?" She asked, pointing. "Spaghetti." "Pghetti."

The boy hummed and nodded. "What are you getting?" Ashido asked as she turned her body towards Y/N. He shrugged and looked over his menu. "I'll eat off of Sakura's plate." He answered truthfully. Sakura looked at him and nodded. "Why?" Kaminari asked. "I'm too fat for a whole plate." The bunny answered truthfully.

"Actually! You shut your mouth. You're getting spaghetti." Bakugou hissed, arching forward. "No I'm not." Y/N grumbled, narrowing his eyes.

The two stared at each other with intensity lacing the line connecting their eyes. E/C orbs versus scarlet eyes. Ashido inhaled a breadstick and looked between the two. "This is gonna turn into one of those videos on Kaminari's computer." Kirishima mumbled as Sero nodded in agreement.

"Why are you on my computer?!" The Pikachu yelped, drawing attention.

A rolled up towel smacked Y/N in the back of the head as he turned to where it came from. Present Mic waved his arm in a big fashion as Midnight smiled. Aizawa narrowed his eyes and did a zipping motion across his lips. "Be quiet, Kacchan." Y/N blamed.

Explodo boy shifted in his seat, gripping on to the table. "He's about to flip it! Everyone on deck!" Sero whispered, laying his upper half on the table. Sakura squealed and smacked the table multiple times. Bakugou sighed and pulled his hands back into lap, glaring at Y/N. "Shut."

Y/N hummed and gave a sly smile before leaning back. The waitress that had gave them their waters and breadsticks came by. "Are you ready to order?" She asked, her voice small and soft. "Oh! Yeah!" Ashido smiled, before listing off her food.

The group started listing theirs, it then came to Bakugou. He muttered his order before glancing at Y/N. "Bunny boy will have spaghetti, an adult size, and the little girl will have a children's spaghetti, please." The waitress hummed and wrote down the order.