𝐗𝐈𝐈

《chapter 12 - love children》

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

"We'll making a list of the results once the limit of winners break through!" Present Mic announced, holding a thumbs up.

Y/N was internally screaming, his back arched forward as he stared at the ground. Midoriya gently rubbed his back with a worried look. "Do you need water? Need to sit down?" He asked, the bunny glancing at him before sighing.

A brunette female hurried over and jumped onto Y/N's back. "I can't believe you got first place, Y/N! I didn't even see you! You went whoosh! Boom! Pow, pow! Kaboom!" She smiled, punching her fist in the air. Y/N pursed his lips and cocked his eyebrow. "Where did the.. the booms come from?"

Uraraka just smiled and wrapped her arm around his neck. "Where did you go?" She asked, pressing her cheek against Y/N's. "I guess it was quick thinking.. I went underground in a rabbit hole and kicked the mines up, setting them off. Plus the jaws theme was playing in my head." Y/N mumbled.

ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ

"I'm a shark and my names Y/N ~ dun dum du dum du dum." The bunny sang. "I'm gonna eat you Todoroki, delicious." He smiled, setting off another mine. "ACK! HEADACHE."

ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ

Y/N smiled at the memory and let out a soft sigh. "Jaws. Not sponsored." He smiled, crossing his arms with a sly smirk. A large screen appeared, naming the places. Y/N smiled at his first place score and clapped his hands with a large smile.

Midoriya had placed second, Todoroki third, Bakugo fourth. Y/N turned to see his croissant classmate on the ground with a hurt face. Aoyama Yuga seemed gutted that he was forty - third... but in the bright side he got through to the next round!

"The press Calvary battle will be all over it! Give it your all!" Midnight called, throwing her whip into the air. "A Calvary battle? I'm terrible at those!" Kaminari cried out, throwing his head back.

Y/N pursed his lips and slowly turned towards the Walmart Pikachu then towards Midoriya and Uraraka. "Pardon me? Theres.. there's more?" He asked, his voice slowly dropping.

Midoriya nodded and blinked before placing his hand on Y/N's shoulder. "Have you watched these events?" He asked, Y/N looked at him worth watering e/c orbs. "N-No! I didn't care that much until a few months ago! I was focused on All Might and Hawks and Mirko!" He cried out, clutching onto his hair.

"Based on the results! Everyone has a point value!" Midnight continued, pointing towards the leader board. "So basically every team is with different points depending on who's in it and what they placed in the obstacle race." Uraraka muttered, glancing at the frightened bunny next to her. "That's frightening.." He muttered, grabbing onto her hand.