𝐗𝐕𝐈 - 𝐕

《chapter 16

《chapter 16.5 - cooking + baking with the bros》
》filler《
•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Y/N whimpered softly as his mother fed him a spoonful of medicine while his father pressed an ice pack on his forehead. "Migraines and headaches are caused by the brain pressing against your skull." Au muttered softly, softly stroking the boy's cheek.

"I'm sorry you were sad today, bub." Namiko sighed, gently placing a kiss on his son's head.

The bunny stayed quiet as his mother gently rubbed his knee. "Oh you know what, some of your friends were concerned. Let me give them a call." Au spoke, getting up and walking away. "Are you hungry?" Namiko asked, standing up. Y/N nodded and followed him into the kitchen.

Namiko gently rubbed Y/N's back as they both peered in the fridge. "Do you feel like waiting for something to eat?" He asked. Y/N shook his head as Namiko let out a hum and rubbed his chin. "I don't see anything you can eat right away, bub. Can you wait, please?" Y/N blinked before nodding.

His father smiled and gently ruffled his hair, beginning to dig in the fridge. Y/N began walking back into the living room, crawling on the cough and resting his head. He let out a soft huff as his stomach growled, the male pressing his cheek on the couch arm.

Au walked back into the room and sigh, taking the blanket off of the back of the cough and covering Y/N with it. She gently kissed his cheek and rubbed his back. "I'm proud of you. You got so far and you went down like a noble hero." She smiled. Y/N glanced at her and rolled on his back. "Is dada making you something?" She asked, resting her chin on Y/N's belly.

He nodded and yawned, rubbing his eyes. Au smiled and gently kissed his clothed stomach before standing up just as Robby jumped on Y/N's stomach. A knock on the door startled the two bunnies while momma bunny squealed and hurried to the door.

Y/N sat up and felt Robby fall into his lap as they both stared where the door was, hearing soft whispers. Then he saw pink and red waltz into the room. Followed by black, yellow, green, red and white, and ash blonde.

"Hey, bunny!" Ashido whispered, scooting over and sitting next to Y/N. "I brought you one of my rocks, since I thought you'd like it." Kirishima whispered as well, handing Y/N a bunny shaped rock.

Midoriya smiled and leaned forward, pressing his cheek against the pillows. Kaminari flopped on the couch and laid on top of Y/N while Sero sat on the couch arm, near his head.

"We were super worried about you, today. So glad your okay!" Kaminari whispered, patting Y/N's stomach before stroking Robby's head.

"Why are you whispering?" Y/N asked, his voice soft. "Your mom said to be quiet." Sero whispered, poking Y/N's head.

"She said to keep our voices down so we don't agitate his small brain." Bakugou sighed, rolling his eyes.