𝐈𝐗

《chapter 9 - y/n's safe haven》

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Y/N gasped as his ears perked, pressing his chest again Midoriya's arm, intertwining their fingers, and grabbing tightly onto his elbow. "All Might?! Teaching us?!" He gasped, pressing his nose against the greennette.

Midoriya blinked before yelping and backing up while waving his hands. He was at least a few feet from the shorter. "Y-Y-Yeah! I thought s-so too! I-It's so c-cool!" He stuttered, looking around while his face began to turn into a tomato.

The bunny blinked and slid closer to the male, wrapping his arm around Midoriya's shoulders, "it is cool! You got to meet him first though." The boy screamed and ran forward, shoving between the group of students.

"Was it something I said?" Y/N asked softly, tears threatening to fall.

He slowly followed behind, lowering his head. He let out a small huff as he gently looked up to see Koda looking at him. He hesitantly opened his arms in which Y/N accepted and stood next to his friend who hugged him.

"Woah! Pro-Hero Thirteen!" Uraraka could be heard from the front.

Y/N stood on his tippy toes as he tried to see over his tall classmates. He let out a grunt as he grabbed onto Shoji's hero suit near his shoulders. He attempted to crawl onto the male before he was scooped up by his dupli-arms. He whispered a small thank you as he crawled on his shoulders.

Shoji thoughtfully held onto Y/N's ankles as Koda gingerly held onto the boy's hand. He was friends with the two tallest boys in his class and they seemed to love him which he only loved them back.

His ears perked as something dark appeared, a purple mist. "What's that?" He questioned. Koda and Shoji looked where he was looking, Shoji's eyes furrowing. One of his duplicates gently nudged Y/N before forming into a mouth. "Is it apart of the training?" He asked.

The bunny pursed his lips as he watched many thuggish people emerge. "I thought this was rescue, isn't this a little advanced?" Y/N questioned, as Kirishima perked up. "Hey, what's that?" He called.

"Shit, Thirteen. Protect the students." Aizawa spoke, arching forward slightly, grabbing onto his scarf.

Midoriya gasped slightly and took a step forward, "you can't fight all of them!" "You can't be a hero with one trick.." Aizawa hissed.

Y/N slid down from Shoji's back and made a run for his. Tears beginning to stream down his face. Who was he kidding? He was frightened! His first 'encounter' with a villain was him running with fear.