#chapter 8

(In the entrance of rising sun palace)
   Knock knock.... "Your highness , Empress of Southern YIN has arrived today morning at seven and currently
At audience with our majesty" (Silence~)
"........Anything else?" "Prince Haikuan has asked your highness to collect a gift from the Southern empress carriage,I will take my leave your Highness Crown prince Wang yibo" (Silence~)                                  
Wang yibo POV:
      Today as I was practicing  my zither I  heard a knock at my door I stopped playing and turned towards the door and heard about the arrival of my Aunt from southern YIN and big brother had also ask me to collect a gift which is inside aunt's carriage 'A mysterious gift inside the carriage!' is little suspicious but surprisingly it gives me a good vibe. I got  ready and came outside my palace, fifteen of my palace maids and servants were standing behind me. For some reason my instincts told me to go alone so I turned my head and looked at the head servant. He bowed seeing me and stopped the rest from following me. I got inside the carriage and saw the most captivating little cub so beautifully  sleeping aimlessly on a soft silk bed tired and exhausted his clothes was drenched with sweat and his face was covered with Aunt's golden embroider Kerchief  that beautiful scene made me speechless and for the first time in my fourteen years of my life I felt something was beating.......inside my chest with weird noise some thump!...thump!...lap...thump!...it was much more louder than the first time with I met my little princess.
   My hands was trembling to take off aunt's Kerchief and do something to him at that moment I realized something that I can be righteous to the whole world but I cannot be righteous to my princess. Before I loose my mind and run wild i planned to take this most satisfying gift to my room and unwrap it.

I carried him to my rising sun palace and I saw everyone in the palace shocked to see me carrying southern yin's crown prince in my arms this made me furious and made me to think 'will they try to take my princess from me? No never I will not let these servants to take a glance at my princess's face! He will belong only to me!' So I glared at them with a stoic face and ordered them 'don't look!' and secured aunt's Kerchief on Xiaozhan's face ,they were all surprised as I had never given them any  direct commands or orders so the all bowed their heads did not raise their heads till I took him inside.

Now I placed him on my bed millions of dirty thoughts came back and forth to capture Xiao zhan's everything, but I controlled myself and thought of not force him in anything now my sinful eyes  gave attention to his clothes,it was wet now my sinful hands removed the Kerchief on his face and then stripped his clothes and explore his skin....he was beautiful but still had an innocent body of a baby I cleaned him with a wet cloth and found his buds tinted with the most playful pink I the near future I want to play on that, I chased my bad thoughts out of my mind and quickly changed his clothes I thought of diverting my thoughts so went to fetch a book when I came back my cutie was still sleeping.
I must do something to him or else I  will turn wild can I offer my first kiss to my Goddess? I went close to his face and sold my first kiss to my princess on her soft cheebut I was still not satisfied my sinful eyes found his pouting lips 'can I devour it? Will he allow me to do so?....' in a confused state I was just looking at his lips.

"Waah.....yibo gègè what did you do to me a minute ago?......does brother give kisses to all the guests?" ".........." "Can I also show my affection to you gege?" "How?"
I was so shocked when I felt two small hands trying to hug a fifteen year old who actually has a growth of an Eighteen year old.

"Gègè are you learning how to use a dagger?" "Why?" "Because it is poking me,gègè can you do me a favour" ".......... what?" "Can you show it to me? It looks so....big" (blush~)

Xiaozhan POV:
      Why did he ran out of the room he was the one who gave me a kiss and made me embarrassed. I just want to give him a hearty hug but,who knows he will be carrying a huge dagger with him?.My male lead is very selfish he didn't even show me his dagger. Am I still small to see his dagger? Then why he didn't show it to me?...... I really want  to see his dagger I want to hold it in my hands at least once in this life time but actually why did he ran out for that with a blushing face?........

Wang yibo POV:
      Crown princess you are too...... naughty! You are so young with an innocent face but you are truly not a kid.
Wait until I make you as my Empress I will stab you with my dagger.
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hi this is senohrita_cruz
🤯🤯this was my first time writing this type of dirty chapter.......it was gud to read others work but I can feel it only when I am writing like this I am feeling so embarrassed 😳💓.It is alarming me not to write anything dirty.
But if you guys like this chapter feel free to share your feelings.
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter
Have a good day everyone!....