#chapter 14

(In the palace of Northern yang)
   "Oh my, my bestie Wang yibo has truly looks so majestic with his Crown on his head come here let me have a good look at you" "Oh stop it Jungkook" "I am one hundred percent sure you will become most dominating Alpha" "Stop joking kook I am not a wolf" "Then be an Alpha for your omega" "Omega?.....you mean taehyung?" "Baka! I am not talking about my omega  I am talking about your omega my unnie" "did you mean xiaozhan?"
"No wonder yibo, now I can understand  you are just fit for your words you are not talking any action to harvest your love if you are going to be like this some  bitch will covet your wife" (glare~)
"What are you trying to convey?"
"Nothing serious go to southern YIN and bring him here as your empress"
"We can't take decisions in a rush I don't want to bring him here as my slave or I don't what his people to call him as a runaway bride"
"Do you have any plan in your mind?"
"First let us talk to the former emperor of yin if he rejects we will take action"
"That's a good plan when are you going to talk to yin's former emperor after he sends betrothal gifts in the name of emperor xiaozhan to another nation's princess!" "We are going to the yin empire now" "What? Are we going like this?" "No! In disguise through teleportation" "okay come soon I will make the arrangements"

( before an hour)
(Tae and kookie are talking through telepathy)
"Oh my tae  my darling  when all of our friends are having crowning ceremonies here when we are going to have ours my wife?....when we are going to meet? I am having fun here but life is boring without you and your touch I want to cuddle you so badly right now and I even lost the count of the years is it five or seven  years? Or more than that?" "I too miss my jealous kookie,his cuddles, his kisses and his....."
"Bad wife you are still flirty" "........"
"Why are you quite tae are you worried with something is someone mistreating you?" "No everything is fine for me. I am worried about hyung" "Did something happen to sister in law?....did he fall in love or something?"
"No kookie he is perfectly alright but the real issue is he has a friend named  zhao lusi a famous merchant in Northern yang who is the boss of southern yin's red light district our hyung treats her as his best friend like you and emperor wang yibo but her eyes got lust for hyung without knowing this hyung is very clingy towards her I have no good feeling about this" "There will be no  problem from now onwards prince xiaozhan became the emperor and his schedules will be tightly packed" "But there is a problem now I asked him to take me out to our usual place and he insisted to go to meet zhao lusi and getting ready but I don't have a good vibe in this meeting and zhao lusi's background are still mischievous I am worried darling  I am guilty as I insisted to go out first"
"Don't worry baby I will bring yibo to southern YIN to see xiaozhan"
"Love you darling come soon I will update what is going on here okay"
"Be safe baby, daddy will be coming for you" "Don't make me shy........"

(Jungkook POV:)
    When taehyung said that some bitch is desiring over sister in law makes me furious. I have to bring yibo to southern YIN or else a volcano can erupt in northern yang at anytime. Wait for us sister in law ,yibo will come to save you.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys this is senohrita_cruz
Thank you for supporting me and my story.
Thank you for motivating me
Your comments were truly a bliss🥰😊

Can I get some suggestions for a  handsome villain who desires our xiaozhan.

Have a wonderful day~