#chapter 2

Unknown POV

           It was a bright morning in the kingdom of Southern Yin,Emperor Xiao was impatiently waiting outside the Empress room as he heard the first cry of a child.He rushed inside the room.The exhausted queen sank into the bed and sighed with relief and smile at her sleeping little angel.

On the other side the Emperor was jumping with joy and gently palms his Empress face and placed a sweet kiss on his cheeks and moves next to the cradle to  see his future crown prince as he saw the baby he got confused as asked his wife "My dear wife is this child really a boy?......he looks like a cute little princess" as he said he started to laugh aloud.The Queen frowned at the emperor as she said"My king please untie his robe and take a look he got Southern Yin's little elephant and about his face......he just got that from me "and giggled.

Both of them happily  smiled as they  saw their little angel blinking innocently at them.

                   ( A/N:this is the little angel of southern yin)

The Emperor happily carried the little angel in his arms and walked with a proud face as if he is carrying a large piece of the finest Jade and showed his little angel to his people and said "The God has opened the doors for the prosperity of the Southern Yin so lets feast....."as he said he set an auspicious day for the banquet .

     When the Emperor was in his study busy making  invitees list, the Empress came to his study with little angel in her arms  and glanced at the invitees list which had  the names of all the great kingdoms  and small kingdoms were invited except one 'The Northern Yang 'the Empress's homeland.

The Emperor noted  his Queen's sudden change in her face and said "Do you really want to invite my enemy kingdom and share my cup with him?......"The Queen looked at the Emperor calmly and said "I just want to invite my beloved dage to see my son,he will be rejoiced to see his son-in-law "the King gave her a dead stare and  Queen started to stutter her next sentence "pl...please m..my Majesty please re...reconsider pl..please grant me this favour as my push present please...."

Finally the Emperor sighed seeing the scared Empress and said "Fine.....my Queen I will grant your request,You can invite your beloved brother not as the Queen of Southern Yin,but as Wang ling if your brother comes here with his sons by accident then i will surely treat him like the other invitees that too only for your face nothing else.....are you satisfied now?...."he said said as he gave her a fake smile.

The Queen nodded as she forced a smile on her face and tears in her eyes.The King took the baby prince away from his mother's arms and walked towards the Imperial court.

The Queen went to her palace and weeped bitterly as she holds a beautiful hairpin in her hands and touches the pretty craftsmanship which was her hidden  treasure which was personally made  by her big brother the current emperor of northern yang to her one and only little sister.

It was the only asset that she brought secretly to southern yin and hid safely from the emperor.It was her only thing that consoles her.She quickly wipes her tears and started to write the invitation to her brother.

She quickly wipes her tears and started to write the invitation to her brother

   (A/N:this is the empress's hairpin handmade by her dage)

                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi guys!.... hope you guys like this little prince chapter.share your thoughts and point of views in the comments for me to know your preference.