#chapter 19

Crown prince Omar POV:
       Everything started when I saw the portrait of xiaozhan for the first time in my life..........

Flashback~
"What is this father?"
"These are the portraits of the YIN family members"
"I already said that I am not interested in the southern YIN and I don't have plans to capture YIN. Father we should always aim for the big fish like yang  not for an insect like yin and I will not accompany you to visit yin. I'll take my leave then, father".
"Omar! Are you disobeying your father? I am not requesting you. I am commanding you to come with me to visit southern YIN. Do you understand!"
"Yes father"  "I can't hear you. Louder!"  "YES,YOUR MAJESTY!"   "That sounds much better. Take these scrolls to your place and remember their faces these are the portrait of the YIN imperial family"  "Yes,your majesty".
End of Flashback ~

Continuation of Omar's POV:
I thought of burning all the portraits but, I obeyed majesty's command. I took the first scroll and opened it. My mind became blank with the first portrait. It was yin's crown prince dolled up and was made to sit on a little throne. I was mesmerized by his beauty and wondered how this little kid looks so innocent and happy. His smiling face made me to smile after along time. I felt warmth in that portrait and I wondered how that warmth will be if that person is with me and how that five years old will be when he grows up and I even had some dirty thoughts about him .
Slowly my curiosity became my obsession............

Every day from the morning till night,my day starts with swords, then bow and arrows,boomerang , guns, pistols  and finally my day ends with all the ugly looking bit**** dancing around me using their cheap perfumes and tasteless attar and immodest and low attire they are sly like fox trying to seduce me, and that irritates me. Finally I will give the opposite of what they expect by breaking those teeth that they showing to impress me, dug out their eye balls that tries to give me eye contact, break those legs that walks forward to climb my bed, and chop the fingers that comes to touch me and fall in slumber when I get tired . The same continues every day same activities, different dancers same punishments and my boring life goes on.....

But everything changed when xiaozhan's portrait came into my life. He became my addiction, my obsession, my desire and I wanted to possess him and feel his warmth every day. I ordered my men to paint xiaozhan's portrait on the wall inside my bedroom and I passed orders not to send any dancers to my room and I spent my night staring at my xiaozhan. My father came to know about my strange behaviour and visited my palace when I was in the training ground and understood about my obsession over xiaozhan and supported me.

After two months  I came to YIN and secretly saw him playing in the swing.
My heart skipped a beat. It was the first time I heard my own heart beat and my heart was pounding with joy and I learnt that this feeling is not just a mere desire or an obsession that feeling that i felt at that time is called as love!

When father said that empress yin favours northern yang . Those words made me angry and in that night I went to the shrine to see the empress. But what she said surprised me. She called me as her son-in-law of southern YIN and said that her days are short and she won't last till xiaozhan becomes an adult and asked me to take care of xiaozhan but I still don't understand why she said 'You too take care of xiaozhan my son-in-law' instead of say 'Take care of xiaozhan my son-in-law' I don't know what she thought at that time but everything is going smoothly the only thing I have to do now is to make xiaozhan to fall in love with me before I leave to my country.

THE NEXT DAY:
(Xiaozhan pov: Just now I was flying this kite happily in the sky. This mad wind blew fast and my kite got stuck in this tree! Ha...it is so hard tho climb this tree. Now I have reached the top but, how i will take the kite from there? And why are these maids crying I am not dead yet)

(Omar POV: I came to find my love early in the morning but he is neither in his palace nor in the garden I don't know what he is doing now. Why are xiaozhan's maids crowded over there and what is he doing on the top of the tree? That's dangerous)

"XIAOZHAN! What are you doing on top of the tree......"   "Oh brother Oman I am trying to take my ki......Ah!....i am going to fall!..."  "Jump in my arm xiaozhan"
"Waah........"(xiaozhan's pov: oops! Did I fell down? Oh my god little tyrant saved me!)
"Are you okay xiaozhan?"  "Yes brother Oman" "why did you climbed that tree don't you know you will fall down?"
(Xiaozhan pov: Is he worried?)
"Sorry brother Oman I won't do it again"  "Hm. That's good come let's go"
"Where?"   "To make a new kite"   "Brother Oman knows to make a kite?"
"Yes I do"   "Yay.... we are going to make a kite".

"Xiaozhan"   "Hm?...."  "My name is Omar not Oman"  "But it is difficult to pronounce"  "fine, come here I will share a secret with you"  (xiaozhan pov:wow! Good tyrant has a secret)
"I will allow you to use my Chinese name"  (xiaozhan pov:What good tyrant has a Chinese name!)

"You can call me Lan zhan!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys this is senohrita_cruz

Did you like this chapter?
I didn't get a perfect match for our xiaozhan, so our story will be have two wang yibo in different names. I took this option since I think  #wangxian is the best ship and there is no other match for each other.

Hope you accept my choice and support my story
Thank you.
Have a good day~