#Chapter 1

Xiao zhan POV:

My name is Xiao zhan,I am the CEO of the most famous Xiao groups of companies in China though my father created the Xiao groups and made its basement strong .I built up my company with my hardwork and preserverance and intelligence I made my company to reach the skies.                                               

There is no fields that don't have my footprints.People call me their idol,their role model,their prince charming,Mr.handsome,teen CEO and so on I have numerous web pages and lots of fans in weibo i mostly get a alots of love and possitive comments which cheers me up.

At the same time my growth made other companies and corporations to envy watching  this successful teen CEO who is just in his mid twenties .but I used to dust them off my coat thinking that these bunch of jealous perverts who drools when they see my handsome face which i got from my mom and longs for my Xiao Castle which my dad and I built with blood and sweat.

Apart from that I read alots of web novels to relax my self while i am travelling in my luxurious black limo my dark Darling.

(A/N this is Xiao zhan's dark Darling ) 

One of my favourite novel of all time is'The adventures of Crown Prince WANG of Northern Yang'

one of my reasons to choose this novel is because the Emperor of Southern Yin Kingdom bears my name 'Emperor Xiao zhan'

The main reason to read this novel is because of the most righteous Crown prince Wang yibo the male lead my hero actually this novel genre is adventure but in the climax there will be a cruel war were the Northern Yang captures the Yin kingdom at ease and make it as one as Yang.

but after reading this ending I felt a  pang in my heart for two reasons Firstly I'm being chased, Secondly  the emperor that bears my name will be brutally killed by my favourite male lead 

'Why?....Wang yibo....why?you did that to him? what is the purpose of killing him...for his Nation? why he had to be kill for that prince wang?he is innocent he is just a doll its not his fault .......this is not fair, it was his father the former emperor is the one who crippled your brother....he is innocent and just a teen boy just like you  what made you to do this? I know you are cold but i never ever expect you to be this stone hearted.

if  I was emperor zhan I will definitely break your stone heart and make you as my Dage definitely i will make you as my big brother Wang yibo  definitely i will change your heart crown prince Wang'as i said this i saw a big truck in front of me my darling crashed into the truck with slight pain in my heart as  ruby like blood oozing at my hind part of my head my vision started to dim slowly consumed  by darkness.......I closed my eyes  

                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi guys  this is the end of first chapter hope you guys like this give me your feed back.sorry for the short chapter hope to give you long chapters in the future 

*All  the  pic I had pasted and about to paste  don't belongs to me i took it from net for better understandings hope you like the Limo*