#chapter 9

(In the palace of northern yang)
              "Today is a great day for the kingdom of Northern yang, fourteen years ago Phoenix nymph, mother of this nation gave birth to a golden dragon to rule this nation and today is the day he turns FIFTEEN. This day is the most auspicious day for this kingdom and I appreciate and welcome all the nations present here to celebrate this grand feast in this auspicious day!....."
(The feast was held in a grand manner with lots of royalties from different nations participated with their princesses from their kingdom. The palace looked colourful thousands of young maidens)
"Wang yibo, shall we play a game?" "..........." "You are quiet so you are okay with it, this game is very simple just tell me what colour you prefer the most I will pick a girl in with that coloured clothes for you, are you ready?..." "Brother Haikuan stop making fun of me" "Yibo I am eighteen years old,I didn't not see any princess or at least a cute looking prince like xiao zhan" "stare~...." "sorry no prince only princesses are you okay" "........" "okay, let me come to the point, I didn't see a single sould who is less than 40's for my EIGHTEENTH birthday they only sent their country's ambassadors do you know how annoying that party was" "Sorry brother I did not notice you that time" "How will you notice me you was busy chatting with your werewolf friend" "........" "Okay I know he also got problems like you so you became friends fine, I don't want to talk about that now choose one colour" "I am not in a mode to play now ,brother" "Very bad okay there are more than two hundred dishes here just name a dish and let's see who is the lucky person devouring your favourite dish,are you ready name your dish after I count three    ONE.......TWO.......and......THREE!"

"Xiaolongbao" "Okay Crown prince Wang yibo has selected his favourite dish now come on let us go in search for that lucky person"

  "Crown prince Yibo, look here your favourite dish is alone,no one has claimed it yet, I think people are very busy trying other popular dishes from Yamato and Koryo, shall we wait for few more minutes or take our leave?" "We can wait for few mor...

"Crown prince Yibo, look here your favourite dish is alone,no one has claimed it yet, I think people are very busy trying other popular dishes from Yamato and Koryo, shall we wait for few more minutes or take our leave?" "We can wait for few more minutes brother, I don't know who kept my favourite dish in this isolated place"

(Fifteen minutes later~)
"Yibo I think no one will come to take that dish, Come let's go to our table I will ask someone to serve that dish on our table" "Yes, brother....."
(When they were about to leave......)

"Thank God,I have finally found my heaven here......."

 "Um

"Um....nom.....hm...I missed your taste alot...... you are so....yummy xiaolongbao those old aunties from other nations pinched my cheeks and made it pink they didn'teven give me water break!...finally I escaped from them and your taste is so heavenly I thing I will eat all of you in one bite nom...nom..."

"Brother Haikuan I want that" "which one does my brother want to devour now? Xiaolangbao? Or.....steamed bun?"
".......(he is actually shy with tinted ears)" "Come on let us have a chat with xiaozhan he's alone" (immediately answers) "yes!"

"What are having  prince Xiao zhan? Can give a bite to big brother?" "No! I will not these are all mine and I am a guest here" "that's very bad prince xiaozhan refused to give me a bite I am going to cry..... by the way xiaozhan why did you choose to eat this dish even though you have different varieties of food displayed here?" "Hm.....you are asking about that? I planned to have sushi when I came into the feasting area but, I hada sudden change of mind and I had a change of mind and wanted to have xiaolangbao,I searched for it everywhere and finally found it in this deserted area"
(After a minute of silence)

"Sorry Crown prince Gègè I forgot that this xiaolongbao is your favorite dish and I have only one left, here you can have this"
(Both Haikuan and yibo was shocked and widens their eyes)
"How......how do you know that I like xiaolongbao?" (Oh God I totally forgot that I am inside a novel.....how can I change the topic now?...)"My mother told me that Crown prince Gègè likes xiaolongbao" "Did aunt tell you about my favourite dish xiaozhan?"

(What to do now I think I got caught,in the novel they didn't mention about Haikuan's preference OK it is time to turn on CEO'S acting skills)

"No~.....I didn't ask about your preference to mother big brother prince Haikuan" "So you learnt about Crown prince wang yibo by asking it to royal aunt by asking it yourself ,why did you ask only about him?" "Because.....it is because I like Crown prince gègè"
Prince Haikuan's reaction:WHAT.......YOU
ARE TOO.....FAST🙊
Our Crown prince wang yibo's reaction:
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳(it was literally priceless)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys this is senohrita_cruz
These pictures that I have put up are just to take your imaginations to another level these pictures are from internet.
Hope u guys like this chapter
Have a wonderful day~..........