#Chapter 3

UNKNOWN POV:

      ( In the kingdom of northern Yang)

        It was a pleasant morning in the Northern Yang.Capital Gusu state stood majestically in the middle of the mount Cloud Recesses with a calm misty climate where songbird chirping echos the whole mount,the royal garden was filled with cute little bunnies plays and cuddles with each other while happily chewing the green grass,swans were dancing in the crystal clear lake having a nice time.

Northern Emperor of Yang came out of his study and walked towards his ancestor's hall for his morning prayers as he came out from the hall he saw a pure white messenger pigeon from the south direction he smiled happily and receive the pigeon in his hands and removed the scroll from its legs and let it fly to its homeland.

As he finished reading the letter he started to shed happy tears 

the scroll said that....."To my dear dage                                                                            

                                                    From your meimei(little sister),hope you are in good health in both body and mind.I had a good delivery here and I had given birth to a baby boy.he looks so cute like a cute princess.I want you to bestow your blessing to your son-in-law at the royal banquet that is to be held in a couple of weeks.I want your presence and I am waiting to see my two son-in-laws.I want to see Wang haikuan and my baby Wang yibo whom I had carried in my arms two years ago........I want  to show my little angel to them.

                                                                      Waiting to receive you all........Your living meimei Wang ling".

Emperor Wang wiped his tears,turned to his eunuch and said "Call prince Wang haikuan and crown prince Wang yibo to meet my audience in my study"as he ordered he walked to his study.

                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi guys, this is senohrita_cruz

              Sorry for this short chapter.I'll definitely make it up in the upcoming chapters.please share your comments and point of views thank you!!.....