#chapter 15

(In the southern YIN shopping zone)
"I really don't know why this country is not as peaceful as our northern yang. This whole shopping zone is chaotic. Emperor yibo kookie wolf is feeling hungry,my wolf want to feast on a whole lamb before we go to see sister in law shall we eat some meat in a restaurant first?" "Hm... come on let us get into that restaurant there".

(At the restaurant)
"What do you like to have masters?" "I want to have all the meat dishes and some ramen. Yibo place your order" "Xiao....." "Hey yibo I asked you which food you want to eat not the person you want to eat hum....I know your favourite dish. Do you want to have zhan dumplings...." "Master would you like to have some emperor dumplings " "glare~.....what!" "Emperor dumplings are very famous in this restaurant" "Hey! we are new to this kingdom spat it out clearly" "Our Crown prince who is now the current emperor's favourite dish is dumplings. When he was the Crown prince we use to call the dish as Crown prince dumplings since he ascended the throne now it is renamed as emperor dumplings. Does master want to try some?" "Yes , sure young master loves to try some zhan dumplings" "Shy~..."

"Hm....the meat here is very tender and soft,it melts in my mouth...." (wide smile ~) "Oh no! My eyes have gone blind stern face emperor Yibo is now smiling like a mad wolf!"

" (wide smile ~) "Oh no! My eyes have gone blind stern face emperor Yibo is now smiling like a mad wolf!"

"Hm....Jungkook look there. My empress" "oh now i can understand the reason for your madness. It is my sister in law. What a beautiful scenery with this place have gotten lively with my cute and wolf handsome wolf queen and your handsome male empress"

 What a beautiful scenery with this place have gotten lively with my cute and wolf handsome wolf queen and your handsome male empress"

"He looks so pretty today " "hum... emperor yibo you said your mind voice out" "blush~" "Oh no did my wolf eyes has gone blind today where are they heading? Is it a red light district?....." "angry ~" "Emperor yibo our deal ends here . Basically I am a busy body person  i have to woo my wolf queen we have lots of work to do but before i leave i will get some information for you and the rest is in your hands" "why are you sitting here still I want the information right now" "Hey what do you think of me I am not you servant I am the most dominant Alpha in my pack and the next in line for the Crown and more than that I am your best friend you cannot command me, I can get information without moving an inch. Hey you there come here" "how can I help you master" "Do you know that person who is walking with a beautiful guard" "That is young master wei wuxian from the wei family. He is one of the most handsome man in this city. Both men and women gets attracted to his peerless beauty but his beauty does not make him arrogant like the other young masters. He has a good heart and a name for himself in this area , all the middle aged women here treats him like their son and greets him with a welcoming face. In short he is a kind man".

"Woah..... so he has such a great name here but why that kind man went into that red light district there?...." "zhao lusi" "What did you say?" "It is for zhao lusi the only virgin in that red light district" "glare~" "calm down yibo let me ask for few more information" "silence~...." "Don't beat in the Bush explain it clearly" "Zhao lusi, the boss of that red light district.  She is an arrogant witch and she is fearless and cold blooded and there is even a gossip that she is a stone hearted being and well know for her cruelty".
"Was this witch! I mean this zhao lusi was always like this from the beginning?" "Actually people say that she was a famous trader in the northern yang and she came for trade to this land but after she had her first encounter with young master wei wuxian. She settled here and gave place for the homeless ,runaways and migrants from other countries and made them as red light district workers but in one place she was good that one good thing she has done is she didn't force any of her workers there all the women there came on their own will and all are happy they are not forced to do what they don't like and zhao lusi even Grant's them a good marriage if the beauties there find a lover that's all I know master".
"When did master wei wuxian and zhao lusi meet? And what is their relationship?" "I don't know anything about their first meeting master but both of them are very good friends"  "why are you saying that they are good friends but not lovers or they are having affairs?" "Zhao lusi gives audience only to master Wei wuxian and don't accept clients and they usually have their meeting in zhao lusi's private quarters and not in any of the red light pavillion and people say she only presents the best wine to the young master and all their signature pastries will be going inside that quarters for every one hour and that vicious zhao lusi does anything for master wei wuxian and only gives the best quality of her products and goods to him and this is one of the secret  I heard from one of the beauty who passed through that quarters she said that zhao lusi  laughed when she was talking to the young master!".
"Isn't it very common for a woman to laugh what is there in that?" "No one in that pavilion has seen her smile or happy and she don't smile at anyone".

"Is that's all you know?" "Yes master" "here take this bag full of silver" "Thank you masters please come again".

"Yibo the problem is serious than we thought" "Yes it is, Junkook  that bi*** is a virgin and my empress is also a virgin  I am confused we have to find out is it truly friendship or something else even he loves her I will bring him to my Empire because he is mine and I am his  forever no one can come between us!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hi guys this is senohrita_cruz,
Hope you all like this chapter.
Please bear with it if it is boring
Take care and have a wonderful day~....