#chapter 4

xiao zhan POV;

              Aish.....what's wrong with this man he loves to make a woman cry and by the way what is wrong with her request she just want to show her son (that son is me)to her own blood related brother, I see that  there is nothing wrong with that .If I was in my world I will definitely sue him but what to do I am currently stuck in this damn adventurous novel where I am going to die in the hands of my favorite male lead and to think about that I am a baby still that is a great relief I will surely change the made lead's heart and who knows we might end up as sworn brothers for a life time.....but before that I think I must give a small punishment to this so called imperial father think xiao zhan think there must be a way and right now he is holding me too tight what can I do..... hm....wow xiao zhan only you can think like that xiao zhan your brain is too good don't think too much just implement it and let's get an exciting result!

              "what  happened to my little prince why are you staring at me like that my dear son and my only heir for my great kingdom.do you like your imperial father ? see here I am your imperial father.my empress what happened to him is he sick or something? why are you so irresponsible? don't you know that he is our only heir?" "I'm extremely sorry my majesty he didn't behave like this when he is in my arms please forgive me my majesty" "Ah!....this is imprudence he has made my robe wet  you little prince how can you pee on your imperial father!....." "please forgive me my majesty I was too careless" "hm.... good you didn't argue with me this time " "If there is anything else to talk about can I take the prince to my palace?" "yes you may leave for now "  "thank you my majesty I will take my leave with the prince then " "wait my dear queen do you have any name in your mind for our prince ?" "your majesty is wise I have a name in my mind " "you may voice out your thoughts" "Zhan I want to name him as 'ZHAN' what is your opinion my majesty" "that is a good choice I appreciate for your selection ,we will name our son as XIAO ZHAN then " "that is really a wise decision my majesty "

at the empress palace:

    " My little princess finally I got your father's approval . little  princess do you know one thing today I did my first crime that is I lied to the emperor. why are you looking at me like that ? nothing like a grave sin. The name I kept for you was not my selection it was your uncle's selection if you was a princess then it was selected by your father in law.do you like this name I can see wide smile from my xiao zhan "  

                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi guys this is senohrita_cruz 

i was really happy to get possitive feedbacks thank you for supporting me and please keep supporting me further to give you lots of excitement and I have a thought about including two more popular characters in this that is none other than taekook ship please feel free to share your opinions taekook will be from a korean kingdom and they will be included in the later part of the story.

thank you guys.... have a great day!