#chapter 17

(Flashback)
"I am feeling both confused and happy this Southern YIN is pleased and welcomes you once again, your majesty I heard this time your majesty came with the Crown prince" "Yes, emperor xiao crown prince will visit us shortly and no need for your formalities the pleasure is all mine emperor xiao you have a beautiful country with decent people" "Your majesty is wise my nation is beautiful but it is dust infront of your great empire and my country has decent people but it cannot be compared to your country's alluring beauties. May I know the reason for your visit? We have just met last month to sign friendly treaties are you planning to wage another war? Do you need yin's alliance?..."
"No I am satisfied with this year's conquest now I came to hunting for my club" "Hunt? Wild animals?" "Haha emperor  xiao you have a good sense of humour. It is entertaining to see your confused face it is not animal hunt it is bride hunt for my cub" Oh so your majesty is searching for a Crown princess for the rising sun of the empire" "I want to give my son in marriage to a wealthy nation's princess that can be compared to my country's fame do you have a daughter?" "No,I don't have a daughter the almighty has blessed me with only one heir to the throne I have no other descendants than him with any other consort or concubine" "Oh! That is very good for your country then. There will be no fight for throne" "How many children do you have your majesty?" "Ha ha ha that is uncountable once but now I only have one son and that is the Crown prince" "What happened to the others?"  "I neglected the rest and all of them died in the fire accident at Crown prince's tenth birthday banquet the only survivor was my cub  and that is how he became the crown prince" "I can't understand the reason for your happiness for this tragedy your majesty all your children died together in an accident. It must have been planned by an enemy nation you should you should have investigated it" "No,I know who killed them all. It was my cub hahaha I am proud of him. He is just like me"

(Pin drop silence ~)
"Ahem.... you are from the middle east and you have a strong persian accent and a middle east name but why the crown prince has a name that is from northern yang?" "Don't you know my origin emperor xiao and how I brought my club's mom the empress?... I stole her from her beloved and she became half crack in that and her first and only favour of her to name crown prince with a name chosen by her and with her family name. Since she is the queen I gave her that leniency and taught him to speak mandarin fluently but he also has a middle east name which I and my people use to call him and that is Omar".

"Father are you in?" "Yes come in my cub" "Greetings to father" (ignores emperor Xiao~) "You are right in time. We was talking about you. Do you, have any suggestions for your bride?" "I am not interested in this game father they are mere tools to gain power ,we have to just use it and dispose it. The power nation's princess will be the empress , average in power will be the consorts,pretty looking bit**** will be concubine and spoils from the war and the slave only those who are fortunate will become s** toys this is the unchanging custom like thing followed by our nation for centuries, probably there will be no exception for me I guess and I also believe there is no existence such as lo......." "pardon for my intrusion your highness. Your majesty Crown prince is waiting for morning greetings" "let him in" "Greetings to Imperial father. Oh we have visitors too! But I don't know them but looking at their aesthetic attire I think they are from middle east Greetings to your majesty  and Crown prince" "hahaha smart boy come near me let me have a good look at you".
(I don't know why  this uncle is calling near him he looks like a yakuza with that long scar on his left eye  I didn't read him in any chapters is he an extra and I feel like someone staring at me. Who is that..... ha! This little tyrant  he looks more terrifying than this scar face but why he look more like an Asian he looks like a child actor with a manly face hmm....he looks little bit like the male lead. xiao zhan what are you thinking all sh** my wang yibo oppa cannot be compared with this little tyrant)

"hmmm ....... emperor xiao, is he really a prince? Or a little princess? He looks very fragile haha" "He is my son,Crown prince xiao zhan your msjesty" "hm.. small framework , slender waist, long silky hair little longer than a woman,fair skin complexion, pink lips with a tint of red and innocent eyes I don't even have any women in my nation with such features the only thing they have different from asian area their big almond eyes with coloured pupils and different colour hair with a highlights brown or maroon other than that he is perfect with feminine features" "Ahem!...ahem father I want to talk with him alone" "you mean you want to play with this little prince?" "Hm yes father I want to play out in the garden with Crown prince xiao zhan"
"You may cub go play with this little prince in the garden father has to talk with emperor xiao"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hi guys this is senohrita_cruz
Hope you like this chapter
I'm trying my best to give quality chapters with twist and turns
Keep supporting me and thank you for your positive feedbacks
Feel free to share your point of views

Have a good day~