#chapter 18

In the imperial garden:

(I don't know what that scar face is thinking about me. I look like a pretty girl in his eyes ? What the Hell! I am sure he has some problem with his eyes . Once I was a famous CEO the most dominant, cold and handsome and had a huge multinational company. It is all my fate that I got stuck into this useless body and what was that weird expression I saw in that brat's face few moments ago was, it a surprised look or  a look of amazement or a perverted look? Whatever it is that is none of my business.  I have heard that he is ruthless bastard and a merciless beast who burned all his brothers and sisters alive so it is better to keep dis......... what he is doing? Is he holding my hand!)
"Hm....soft! Blush~" (What was that?..... why he is blushing and what's with that soft? Wait! Why did he say soft when he is holding my hand. Hey dumb a** a child's hand will be soft till certain age. don't you know that? Stupid!)

"Ouch!" (Sh**! I was lost in thought and I didn't see this stone hiss.... it hurts)
"Are you okay what happened to you, get up" (You dumb I am hurt! Do you think I just sat down to PLAY IN THE SAND!) "It hurts brother Oman I cannot stand" ".......hurt?" (OH JESUS CHRIST! This block head don't even know the meaning of HURT I don't know what I am going to do with him) "It is paining I cannot stand" "show me your knee let me have a look" (Humph there is no other go! I have to use my special techniques  my cuteness~) "Carry me brother Oman plwease......" "Gulp~ Okay!".

(Hey what is he doing I asked him to give me piggy bank but.....why he is carrying me in bridal style! It hurts my pride to be carried like a heroine)

At xiaozhan's palace:
"How is he?" "Everything is alright extinguished guest Crown prince Omar I have applied some medicine Crown prince xiao zhan will be fine tomorrow" "Thank you doctor grandpa you may leave" bows. Closes the door~

"Have some rest xiaozhan I will come to see you tomorrow" ( Why brat has sad face) "Brother Oman how many days you are going to stay in YIN?"
"Happy~ I will be here for a month"

(For a month!..... my half life has gone in this first visit, I don't know what else is going to go in the following days........)

In the guest residence:
"Did you see the prince?" "Happy~ yes!" "Is he up to your expectations " "happy ~yes!" "Do you like him?" "I love him"
"Then why did you talk like that to emperor xiao?" "My love for life is Crown prince xiaozhan. Not emperor xiao" "Okay cub take some rest" "I want to see him".
"Just now you sent him to his palace and now you want to see him?" " I cannot forget his face father. He is really innocent than he looks".
"He is just a child do you know my fifth consort?" "Yes that vile bi*** who is now in the cold palace?" "Yes, she came into the palace when she was seven and started serving me when she was ten.  she was so innocent when she entered but her innocence didn't last long. She changed after she gained favour. And ofcourse she fell in love, not one but for my power and abused all the other consorts who climbed my bed. Finally I got authority to punish her when she touched the name sale empress your mother and locked her up in the cold palace. Listen to papa carefully cub when they enter they all will be innocent as lilies but power blinds their eyes and they will become dark Rose's in the cold imperial harem and there is no exception to anyone male or female. When it comes to authority all will fight for it like dire foxes".

"But I don't think xiaozhan is like them. He is different. He has power,he has authority,he has beauty,he has everything there is no reason for him to join the fight for authority. But there is only one thing . He is not in love with me. He just thinks me as his brother. Which I find it silly.  He is calling me,this merciless lion who burnt all his brothers and sisters alive in a palace.  A person who don't hold blood ties with anyone. It is true when I saw him for the first time it was pure desire,curiosity and lust but I don't know how it happened without my knowledge. Yes father I have falled in love. I felt an urge to protect and possess something apart from my empire".

"I hope this urge of yours last for ever my cub. I heard that he has friendship with northern yang. I have asked emperor xiao to cut ties with them but, their thread like relationship lasts because of YIN's empress who was a princess of northern yang my half sister. She don't want to see my face so she won't be there during our stay at the imperial palace . She will be staying in the shrine. But she is really a threat to your love life. It is said that she is planning to marry yin's Crown prince to one of her son-in-law ".

"Son-in-law?  I am also come under one of her son-in-law then. Why northern yang? Why not middle east? No one can come in my way to succeed xiao zhan. I will take him for sure and I will not hesitate to kill anyone who come in my way. Get some rest father I will take care of everything".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hi guys this is senohrita_cruz
Hope you like this chapter
Have a wonderful day~.............