#chapter 20

Lan zhan pov:
   Wow!.... what was that! He was so light to hold and I used one hand to catch him. He looked so surprised when I said my Chinese name to him.

"My cub is smiling?.... am I dreaming?"

"No your majesty you are not dreaming ,prince Omar is smiling for real"

"Hmm..... so he is really interested in my sister's son huh? Even though I was a tyrant ,I am getting old..... how long I will hold these useless grudges on my sister. I want my cub to be a good human and I want my people to acknowledge him as a wise ruler not as a tyrant. Xiaozhan is the only person who can tame this beast. Come secretary Nasar take me to meet that funny YIN emperor".

(In the imperial study)

(A/n:tea time~)

(A/n:tea time~)

"No your Majesty I cannot do this to my son"

"There is nothing wrong in this emperor yin in our country we can have male consorts and concubine  and my cub is really serious about yin's only prince if my son-in-law gains favour he can even become the empress of the middle east one day"

"Son-in-law? When did I accept it. He is my only son and he is a male just because he has some charming features  he cannot become a woman and what did you say! He can even become the empress one day? Haha.... he cannot get pregnant he can only make a woman pregnant.

Do you want my son to be an empress who decorates the throne while prince Omar tries to get a CHILD FROM A CONSORT!...

How can two male lions m***!"

I want my son to become a good emperor for my nation and protect YIN . He is not cunning like me but he follows ethics and principles.

The Great emperor of middle east. I respect you but I cannot sell my son as a wall flower. Please forgive me".

"But emperor yin, please reconsider to my majesty's words he can..."

"SECRETARY NASAR! That's enough! Let us move out for now".

(Outside the imperial study)

"What did he say?"

"I greet you Crown prince Omar"

"What did he say secretary Nasar? I overheard everything but I want to hear it from you"

(Nasar explains the situation)

"I will be back"

"Where are you going Omar. I myself went and asked to give xiaozhan for you. He refused it you should have seen his face while he was back answering on one side he had the fear for me on the other side he was protecting his heir".

"Father he cannot refuse me! and by the way I got permission from my mother-in-law"

"Really? did she accept you"

"Yes she told me to take care of xiaozhan"

"What are you going to do to emperor YIN?"

"I will hypnotize him...."

"That's my cub, when did I forget that my son is the best magician of middle east..... okay cub I will be waiting for the good news"

(After few hours in the guest palace)

"Your majesty, please take some rest you have been walking recklessly.
Your majesty the Crown prince has arrived"

"What happened? So..... did he accepted to give xiaozhan to you?".

"Yes father it went very well. I even got a written agreement and told him that we will send the betrothal gifts shortly"

"It is all the wish of our almighty! Then when will you do that to xiaozhan?"

"Excuse me father, do..... what with xiaozhan?"

"Your majesty our Crown prince is still young . He only watches dance performance by beauties at night and he didn't complete his s** education yet. Isn't it too early for you to allow him to bed prince xiaozhan?"

"Secretary Nasar mind your words! I didn't ask my cub to bed the little prince. I only asked him when he will hypnotize the little prince"

"I am extremely sorry for my imprudence your majesty please punish me"

"Never mind. Crown prince Omar I am asking this again. When are you going to hypnotize xiaozhan?"

"No father, I am not going to hypnotize xiaozhan. I want him to smile and laugh with me. I want him to support me. I want him to console me when I am in distress. I want him to love me with both his heart and body so I don't want him to make him a puppet who dance to my tune I want his love father I will wait for him and watch over him"

"I am really proud of my son! But what you will do if he starts to love a woman?"

"I..... I will allow it "

"What cub? Are you insane you are willing to share him? Isn't he your love?"

"In our custom men can marry more than one time. Isn't xiaozhan a male? So I will allow him to pick a wife if he wants to have and isn't it a rule to share his love equally with both of us".

"Hm... I am pleased with your answer my son. I just thought your liking for him will just be an obsession or lust or just a forced one side relationship that is between me and your mother but this is real love. You want him to have his freedom and not trapping him inside rules and restrictions.

But what will you do if he wants to marry a man other than you?"

"I can't understand father"

"Look here xiaozhan is a pretty innocent boy for now when he grow up he will not only look pretty but beautiful will all those slim figure and waist ,with that fair porcelain skin, long eye lashes and with a full read lip and long hair at least till his waist?

What will you do if all these features attracts a man? Will you be able to accept if he wants to marry another man than you?"

"I....I don't know father".

"Hmm.......hahaha.. it's okay son father was just joking xiaozhan is a Crown prince of YIN and I am sure emperor YIN won't allow it and he will busy with his sword lessons it was just a joke.
Take some rest we will be leaving in three days".

"Yes father"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Hi guys
This is senohrita_cruz
I hope you like this chapter
Excuse me if there are any grammar mistakes.

See ya in the next chapter
Have a great day!~