#chapter 21

Lan zhan pov:

        I felt choked and lost of words when father raised that question to me.

Can I allow him to have another husband?......

I....I cannot do that. It is not possible for me to allow another male other than myself.

There is no chance for him to have a crush or affection on another man when I am there to satisfy all his dreams and desires.

I cannot imagine my xiaozhan with another man.

I can satisfy xiaozhan!.. can't I?

How he will react when I confess my love for him?

Yes.... before someone tries to reach for my fruit it is better to mark it as it will be mine by the time of harvest.

(In xiaozhan's palace)

"Oh! Brother lan zhan.Where were you so long I was searching for you".

"Searching for me?"

"Yes! I heard that you will be returning to your nation in three days. You have helped me alot and you are not that cruel. You just a short tempered person that's all you are prefect!"

"It is so good to hear  little prince of YIN  complimenting me. What do you like in me rather that my personality "

"Hm...something about you rather than your personality?...... yes! Brother is soo good looking".

"Really? Do I look good. Little prince too  looks good what is the difference?"

"No! brother lanzhan has many features compared with myself. You look lean but brother is strong and you complexion and most of you face features looks like a chinese and not like a middle east man.

You have  sharp eyes, straight nose,fair skin and soft lips"

"Hahaha.......soft lips? Me?
Why do you think I have soft lips. Did you steal a kiss while i was asleep?"

"No I accidentally touched your lips when I jumped off the tree.... I did not steal any of brother's kiss"

"Hmm.... that was a good excuse"

"Brother lan zhan do you want to go out somewhere? How about the market place for shopping?......

I can get you a gift. Name it brother lan zhan I can get anything for you.

Do you want the best Chinese silk cloth? Or the best quality papers, inkstone, brushes made from wild animals or tassels I can get anything for you.

Just name it"

"You...."

"What?... me?.... what do you mean?"

"I want you to be mine xiaozhan.
Can you gift yourself to me?"

"Are you serious. I am a man, is this a confession?"

"Yes xiaozhan I love you. I am not forcing you or compelling you. I am just expressing my feelings for you"

"Look here brother lan zhan I am just a little boy I am not an adult yet.
I don't think I hold any feelings or affection for you.

But if you truly love me....... try to wait for me till I become the emperor of YIN.

I will reach my adulthood at that time and I will be able to take correct decisions. Is this okay for you?"

"Yes! I am pleased! And can you call me by name without any titles".

"Sure lanzhan!  Now shall we go out for shopping?"

"Yes!"

(Xiaozhan Pov:)

Oh my God!..... what was that. He just proposed me.
Thank God this business minded CEO handled the situation cleverly.

But his expressions were one hundred percent true and he confessed me sincerely and why did my heart skipped beat at that time......

I just don't know why but it's okay for now I have managed the situation for now and I don't know what the future holds for you xiaozhan......

Please try not to lose your innocence to these ancient men.
Cool down.......cool down.....
           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Xiaozhan are you hungry?"

"No~ thanks for your company I had plenty of my favourites"

"Xiaozhan I want to give you, something"

"Please accept this"

(A/n:pink jade bracelet)

"Wow..... this is beautiful!.... isn't this one of the rarest pink jade. How did you get this lanzhan. Did you steal this from somewhere? tell me. We will go to that place and return it. This is so precious"

"No this belongs to my mother the Queen of middle east. She is from northernyang and a virtuous woman known for modestyand simplicity. I don't give her much  attention and I have always neglected her but one fine day she gave me this pink bracelet and asked me to give it to a person I truly love.

And I think the person who I love is right in front of me and that's you xiaozhan zhan.

Can you accept this jade bracelet? For my mother's sake?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys this is
Senohrita_cruz here
I hope you like this chapter

Please excuse me for this short chapter
See ya In the next chapter
Have a good day~~