#chapter 11

(In northern yang woods)

"How many years has passed?" "It cannot be counted" "Do you still have the same feelings for him?" "

"How many years has passed?" "It cannot be counted" "Do you still have the same feelings for him?" "..........." "It can't be helped. but don't worry I will always be your loyal friend in your hardships but, isn't this funny for the great crown prince of northern yang and the most dominant Alpha Crown prince of Koryo to kidnap southern yin's delicate darling" "glare~" "Okay brother don't worry when you want to have him?"

"He is not a thing" "oh.....sorry big brother. He is my sister in law~"
"I don't want to force him for now Jungkook  I will become a wise monarch of Yang and I will take my princess as my hostage and then he will become my only Empress"
"Brother yibo your planning are too good but will it go according to your plan?"
"Why not Jungkook? Emperor of southern YIN is not a man of good virtues and inorder to safeguard his pride he will willingly throw my princess in my nation's foot and at that time I will take the bait and unharm  southern YIN"

"Your highness Crown prince yibo I have to inform something can I?"

"Yes, you may" "The emperor of southern YIN has announced to have Crown prince xiaozhan's inauguration ceremony on the same day as yours my highness" "You may leave".

"What are you going to do now big brother yibo? Didn't I tell you that the emperor of southern YIN knows your intentions towards sister-in-law, what are you planning to do now?it is really a good entertainment to see your well composed self changing like a madman in search of food"
"Let, Xiaozhan become an emperor of yin there is some more time, I can wait  little longer"
"Brother yibo look there there!... meat is flying" "Jungkook it is not very funny to joke in the middle of a serious discussion if you are hungry I will ask someone to fetch you meat don't try to swallow this messenger dove" "Hahaha Brother yibo don't you know I am a carnivore and your worries are also driving my wolf to search for my mate"

(After reading the letter)
"What happened Yibo? Why are you so tensed?what happened?"
"Jungkook! get ready we have to wage a war to bring yin's new emperor to MY CHAMBER!" "What happened yibo I have never seen you like this what happened to your righteousness? Why are you losing your composure?"
"I am going to PUNISH HIM! when I bring him here I will wage a deadly war and I will kill that old fox with my sword, I will enter the yin's palace and drag him out and I will carry him directly to my chamber and punish him and make him mine.he will be  allowed only  to think about me,speak only with me!"
"Oh brother cool down a bit first and why are you angry over a single message send through that stupid dove, give that message to me let me read it "

"WHAT?.........Sister-in-law has an omega????? Haha Haha. ......what a humorous joke you must be kidding don't worry Yibo this is nothing. Cool down and give your ears to my words for a bit, I will share my secret to you" ".........." "I think you are still angry okay I will tell you something that will dissolve your tension in a minute" "..........what?" "Actually that omega is not sister-in-law's he is mine! He is my omega So, I am giving you a warning don't try to do any harm to my mate it will make my wolf to forget a good friendship  and to our brotherhood"          

"I can't understand explain" "His name is Kim Taehyung he was the only son to my nation's most loyal general. General uncle was loved by our pack but general uncle was not in the good books of the dark wolf ministers he was framed for an attempt to poison the Alpha emperor and general was executed but fortunately southern YIN's was uncle's sworn brother so he somehow found out taehyung's existence and brought him back safe to his nation and appointed him prince xiaozhan's playmate and for your information taehyung is innocent and my sister-in-law is still a virgin and they do have any ill intentions towards each other"

"My God,Jungkook you are literally good in hiding things but how do know that both of them didn't love each other?"
"Taehyung and I will speak using telepathy"
"WHAT?...... but how?"
" I found out that he was my omega when he was five and I didn't delay like you I marked him! And through that he became my legal wife but we didn't do the mating process yet but thanks to sister-in-law he knows taehyung's time of rut and takes good care of him"
"So you already found your mate and he is also male" "Yes ofcourse ,then what about you? You too carving for your male bride and by the way Taehyung always shows me sister-in-law and don't you know about my skills? I am a good artist I use to draw sister-in-law in my free time"

"So you have xiaozhan's current portrait" "Yes I do, but I don't want to render any free service I want to make money with that portrait. It is really good to sell the portrait of a mesmerising beauty and the amount bestowed for that will be  priceless don't you think the same brother yibo~"
"Can I get...... that portrait?" "What!.....I can't hear you properly"
"I WILL BUY THAT PORTRAIT! Name your price" "Hm..... that was a good deal but this wolf is not heartless. You can take it for free come with me I will show you your princess's current beauty"

 You can take it for free come with me I will show you your princess's current beauty"

(Xiaozhan's portrait)
"How is he?...... I will give you full permission you can eye rape him till your heart content I will take my leave now don't want to disturb you"

Wang yibo's Pov:
My little princess has grown up. It is time for harvest after along time. I want  to hold you xiaozhan. My empress I will make you mine soon.....I will do anything to get you in my arms as my wife xiaozhan have a good night by beauty........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys this is senohrita_cruz
Hope you all like this chapter and I took the pictures from the internet hope you all like Jungkookie
Please do share your comments and point of views and have a great day everyone