#chapter 12

(In the kingdom of southern YIN)

"Haha... zhan hyung see here the sun is very bright today and do I look good in this new dress?" "You look so cute wolf" "No no this is not fair you are still dressing up you didn't even  look at me but you are giving me a compliment it is not fair hyung" "what is there is this my little brother tae is always a cutie"
"Hmph! hyung you always have a sweet tongue for flattering. Zhan hyung It is too boring here take me out take me as your escort let us go to our favourite place and have some fun" "where does brother wolf wants to go?" "To our usual place" "What! You want to go to the red light district?" "Yes! Isn't it our usual place to have fun we can have the best wine the best pastries and waffles do you know hyung recently I became close with a girl there" "WHAT!" "Yes hyung she is a in her fifties she is a cook and she teaches me to make pastries" "Thank god wolfie I thought you are cheating on prince Jungkook and by the way is a granny in her fifties looks like a girl in your eyes?" "I don't know about that I respect the feelings of all females and call them as girl or maiden all girls are same for me I won't see their age I will only see their dedication and most importantly I am not like you zhan hyung I won't flirt" "Aye....you are saying that I flirt?".

"Yes you always talk to that Persian   girl and  no.1 courtesan in northern yang zhao lusi who came to southern YIN for business" "Yes I talk to her she is my only best friend that I know in this whole nation and only because of her we can enjoy wine and snacks from her district for free of cost" "That's right hyung you see her like your friend but she is not looking at you like that. I can see a lust in her eyes and desire" "Is that so? I don't think so we must not think anyone like that tae" "stay away from her hyung I have heard alot of rumours about her" "what did you hear?(why wolf queen is stressing to much about lusi. I became friend with her only because she is the character which is not mentioned in the novel and what rumours wolf queen heard about her?)" "I heard that she knows  witch craft and  hypnotism and I also heard that she has Northern yang's bloodline "

"What! all these are these are just base less rumours taehyung don't believe it and it is impossible for her to have northern yang's royal bloodline my uncle in a righteous man he only had one queen and one noble consort who died without a bearing children so all these are baseless rumours" "Do you know that northern yang's former emperor your uncle has a brother?"

"I have heard about that. Once upon a time northern yang's emperor my grandfather was tricked by one of his own minister and had his one night stand with a Persian princess who came as a guest who was very attractive    and a godess of beauty and married the northern yang's emperor and became the empress but the emperor was already in love with the royal doctress and she was pregnant with the emperor's love child but the empress truly loved the emperor it seems so she became a vicious empress and tortured the doctress when the emperor came to know this that empress was stripped down from her title and was chase to the cold palace and he made the doctress as his empress when the Persian king came to know about her sister he planned to wage a war on northern yang but the Persian princess stopped her brother from waging war and asked him to take her to her nation 'Persia' before she left to her nation she said to the emperor that she is five months pregnant with the emperor's child from that one night stand and fled to her nation in tears. After that event everything was going good but the emperor used to get a letter from the Persian princess on the same day every year stating that she had a good Delivery and their song in 1 2 months old, 5 months old and he learnt archery, he learnt sword fight etc.... but the emperor didn't respond to any of those letter and after seven years on the same day when the Persian princess left in tears the emperor of northern yang became disabled and had a painful death after that my uncle became emperor at that time my mother was just 5 years old and there are rumours that the Persian princess son became the Persian king and he also kidnapped my uncle's finance and forced her to have his child and she also gave birth to a boy who is the current crown prince of Persia who is is also in the same age as northern yang's current emperor wang yibo".

"Woah..... it is such a long story but interesting but my wolf saying that there is a connection between this Persian Crown prince and this zhao lusi " "Is detective tae mode is active now? They may be lovers or business partners?...." "I don't know about that hyung but these two didn't give me a good vibe there is something fishy"
"Okay brother detective we can run out in disguise after my Crowning ceremony can you escort me to the court now?" "Haha.... it is my pleasure your majesty"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hi guys this is senohrita_cruz
It is good to read some positive comments thank you for supporting me
Hope you enjoy this chapter
Have a good day everyone ~