#chapter 16

"Yibo why are you angry? Did you something that you shouldn't have seen at Lusi's place?" "I have seen everything that I have to see, with my own two eyes. Now my thoughts have become much more clear".
"What did you see there your majesty. I think you need to have little patience in this don't take rash decisions. We still don't know what you have seen is really the truth or it is just an imposture so you cannot take any rash decisions. From the bottom of my heart I know that sister-in-law is not like that he is pure in both his thoughts and his deeds and is still a ......" "I didn't  say that my Xiao zhan is wrong" "Then?......" "It is zhao lusi!....I have confirmed it that she has feelings for my love" "how are you so sure about that? It might have been a good friendship like us".
"NO! If you are a good friends you won't secretly peep when he is having a bath with lust in her eyes"
"Wang yibo please explain what you have seen there".

"I didn't didn't see xiaozhan in the first place, I only heard his voice when he was in the private bath house and I saw that bi*** drooling over while he was having bath" "Oh wang yibo I thought it was a big issue but it is nothing serious like I expected she just had a dirty thought about xiao zhan all girls have fantasies about their own future mate".

"He is the future empress of Northern yang, the mother for my nation above all that he is my wife. Wife of wang yibo. After he is crowned as my only empress I will behead all those who admire his face, I will chop off the fingers that goes to touch him without his willingness, I will tie the palace maids upside down and give the one hundred flogging if they say that he is their ideal husband and the same goes for servants and I will recruit nannies to serve him and allow palace maids those who are under ten to give him company".

"Okay great emperor wang yibo you can execute all this when sister-in-law official comes to the palace now cool down".

"We cannot delay we are going to visit the former emperor of YIN" "And?..." "ask for his son's hand in marriage to the emperor of northern yang" "Oye.....wang yibo wait for me!......"

(Inside the former emperor's palace)
"ARE YOU INSANE!.....my son is the Emperor of the southern YIN empire. You want him to be your bride? Do you have no shame to keep such a insolent request!...."

"There is nothing in this to feel ashamed of . The former empress of southern YIN is my aunt and he is my aunt's son if he was a female then he would have been the princess of this nation and you would have given her hands in marriage to me the emperor of Northern yang. Think it like that, nothing has changed now the only change is that xiao zhan is a male"

"Who said I would give xiaozhan's hands in marriage if he was a WOMAN!" "Greetings to the former emperor of southern YIN. I am Jeon Junkook the Crown prince of Koryo and emperor of northern yang's aide. Former emperor of yin rest assured about the dowry our yang's emperor has lots of plans for his dear wife"

"Yes, rest assure uncle xiao I will not demand nor accept dowry especially the whole kingdom of southern YIN as dowry and let xiao zhan rule his country after our marriage and take care of the affairs and I will allow xiaozhan to come to southern YIN once in a month".
"IMPRUDENCE!.....how dare you speak shameless before the former emperor and this grand emperor's advisor of great YIN! Who are you to allow this nation's emperor to rule his own nation  . Get out of here both of you I will not let you to marry him even it costs my life!" "And your reason to refuse my proposal?".
"He is already Betrothed!" "What?...."

(Who is xiaozhan's betrothal?
What are the other secrets that the former emperor of YIN has?
To know the answer for all these questions please wait patiently for the next chapter)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys this is senohrita_cruz
Hope you like this chapter
Share your point of views and your expectations to make the upcoming chapters more interesting and spicy
Thank you!
Have a great day~