#Chapter 3

Unknown POV:

          the sick prince Haikuan and our little crown prince Wang yibo used to have a good time in their secret private garden,our little crown prince yibo has only one bestie in this whole world none other than his 5 year old big brother Haikuan and prince Haikuan is the only person who understands his 2 year old's blank expressions and behaviour.

 At their secret garden:

             "Crown prince Yibo where are you,come here Imperial father wants to see us let's go for our morning greetings ""dage Haikuan if you call me with this tittle I'll not come to see you again " "I'm sorry little yibo I will not do this again " "it's ok dage yibo is naturally a forgiving person especially to his dage""yibo you talk this much to your older brother" "sorry dage wang yibo wants to be a righteous person in the future and i only talk to you like this" "you must not be like that yibo you must show your expressions to every one" "there will be a day dage where I'll show my expressions only to one person till my end and i don't know what happened to me I feel so happy and excited for some reason" "even I don't  think too much in your age yibo okay fine it's time let's go to see our imperial father"

At the imperial study:

            "Greetings to imperial father" "My sons I am very happy today, today I received a message from your aunt" "Imperial father is it true that you have received a letter from mother, what she said in that is she going to come and stay with me and brother Haikuan?" "No Yibo we are going to see her  aye... I totally forgot to to tell you people about our new arrival yibo come here your aunt gave birth to a baby and your aunt said that the baby looks like a little princess, we are going to see the baby and you are going to have a playmate" "Woah....really? big brother did you hear that I am going to have a playmate and I won't share it with anyone" "Imperial father may I raise a question?" "Yes Haikuan you can" "Is it an official invitation?" "The letter came from a loving sister to her only brother so it is an official invitation to her brother  and we are definitely going to the feast to see my little sister and her newborn so get ready prince haikuan and crown prince yibo  father is going to take you to see the baby" "Yay.... Yibo is going to have a playmate!.."

Haikuan"s POV:

           I really don't know what imperial father is thinking about , to have a visit to his enemy nation instead of bringing aunt and the newborn baby to our nation. Today my day was little different and today it was the  first time Yibo showed out his emotions both in his eyes and in his behaviour and I am happy to hear my little yibo's first laughter I think yibo has an interest towards the newborn I don't know is it because of our aunt who was carried yibo in her arms and took care of him for 2years or the newborn baby from her who's gender is unrevealed to us I still have alot to know about yibo to be a huge support to him, don't worry yibo  even if your 5 year old big brother is a sick child from his birth,even he is not eligible to have the crown prince tittle and protect you from enemy nations he is  proud  and happy to be big brother for a 2 year old crown prince.Your dage may be sick but not useless and i will always be on your side and I will use all my tactics to get what you desire for.Even if you want  the newborn as your playmate or as your only soulmate I'll help you to get what you want.

                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi guys 

this is senohrita_cruz hope you guys like this chapter i know it's little boring but i'll try to make it up keep supporting me share ur comments and point of views 

thank you ,have a good day~~~