#chapter 10

A Brief Flashback of what happened during the past twenty years:
        When our Xiaozhan said that he like our Crown prince, the wang brothers were both shock and our Mr.righteous blushed for the first time in his life but his happiness lasted only for few minutes his happiness disappeared when xiaozhan explained that yibo is the best big brother in this whole world! Yibo felt like thousands of needles pricking him seeing his brother in disappointment Haikuan felt bad for starting that topic.
      But don't worry guys our male lead is not an ordinary person.
Xiaozhan and the southern empress moved back to their kingdom, Crown prince yibo didn't show up to send them off as he only wished xiaozhan to stay in their kingdom forever and he promised to himself to bring back xiaozhan to their kingdom with a relationship more than brothers and friendship.

      On the other hand our sick prince Wang Haikuan turned twenty one and it is considered as the age of marriage in the northern yang.
Prince Haikuan truly believed in love life but he is not included in that list as he was a sick prince from his birth he was deprived in many ways but thanks to Crown prince yibo prince Haikuan was not deprived of wealth and respect inside the royal palace. They searched for a suitable bride for the prince everywhere all over the kingdom but no one was willing to give their daughters to prince Haikuan. The emperor ordered to give lots of wealth to whom ever is willing to give their daughter to wed prince Haikuan but,no one showed up.
    Finally a humble minister was willing to give his only son to prince Haikuan. Since the Emperor was an open minded person he was gladly accepted his proposal and thus, prince haikuan got married with a minister's son Zanjin zhu.

The emperor arranged prince's wedding in a grand manner all the nations were invited for the wedding but no one came from the kingdom of southern YIN(Till the empress was alive she protected the both the nations  without having any disputes among them) But, after her death southern emperor is secretly planning for a war on northern yang.

Prince Haikuan refused for a loveless marriage in the beginning but after seeing the beauty Haikuan's jaws dropped,he fell in love at first sight.

(Prince Haikuan's reaction after seeing the beauty in pastel coloured clothes)

(This is Haikuan's beauty)

After their wedding prince Haikuan respected his bride's decision that is to avoid intimate and passionate nights till they understand each other and started their relationship from friendship then it changed to companionship and both of them loved each other's company.

On the other hand there is a saying that  Even the wildest beast knows what is motherhood likewise the cunning Emperor of southern YIN had a sworn brother who was a general in Koryo but after he became the emperor of the south there was no news about the general of Koryo and he also heard some rumours that the general  belongs to an ancient werewolf clan and he was framed for trying to poison the Koryo's  Alpha emperor. Finally the emperor heard that the general has passed away but he had a son same age xiaozhan who became a rogue. He save the rogue and brought it back to southern YIN and made him as a friend for prince xiaozhan. The rogue was very beautiful and he soon became close with prince xiaozhan since our xiaozhan has read the whole novel he knows that the rogue from Koryo is the most rarest kind of omega and future empress of Koryo and Xiao zhan was the first person to call the rogue by its name that is....... 'TAEHYUNG'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hi guys this is senohrita_cruz
I hope you like this chapter
Have a good day~~