Genesis

Before we get into the story I have a question. So I've been thinking since this is connecting into my favorite anime and I'm taking over a Halo x Code Geass story called Code Geass: Convergence and it starts during the SAZ in S1 the Infinity stumble upon a alternate Earth so my question is when I finish this arc in Ezra Betrayed do you guys and gals want me to end it there then pick it up in Code Geass: Convergence and replace the Infinity with Ezras fleet? Or finish the story off with the Banished arc? Also the voting on my next story after Ezra Betrayed will be extended till the end of February so please go to the new story vote and vote on one of the stories that will become the next story. Without further ado enjoy.

Ezras eyes flicker open then clos then open again. Wiping any dust off his eyes.

Ezra: What happened

Ezra gets up and looks around noticing he's on a forerunner planet, he looks down to grab his weapons. Ezra makes note of the structures they look dull and dead not as bright and lively as Requiem was. He continued walking toward the structure in front of him which was very circular and had a few rings hovering over it which were frozen in place all most as if it was shut off. Walking up the ramp inside was a console looking at it, Ezra saw it had three circles with a part cut out all three were making a upside down triangle. Moving his arm he moved the left one in the middle then the bottom one and the console lowered and the platform Ezra was on starting descending; the place started lighting up and became lively again blue lights shooting into the sky the structures became brighter and became a lighter grey becoming silver. 

Ezra was in awe at how beautiful the scenery was, so alive and green with life flourishing animals roaming around.  Ezra walked through the forest all the while admiring the scenery, it wasn't all metal like he thought. Ezra had only seen reports and stories from survivors not with his own eyes so he assumed only sections had vegetation and the rest of the places were made of unknown forerunner metals. Their metal is something no one can figure out what it is; some say the metal is a mixture between Titanium, steel and silver. Others say it's bronze, iron and Titanium but no one is for sure. All they know was whatever the metal was it had similar compounds to Earthly metals but scientists couldn't determine which compounds. 

Time skip to me cursing at Activison and Treyarch for possibly retconning the future part of BO2, BO3 and BO4.

Ezra arrived at the the main building which had those rings hovering above it with a blue light in the middle of the rings. Walking up the ramp Ezra sees the console which is the same as the one before he repeats the process of dragging one of the cut circles to the middle then dragging another to the middle. The console lowers and the platform goes down further down passing all the vegetation. As it continued down Ezra's vision started to go white

Flashback

???: That's enough mindless murder!!!

???: what?....I'm...not...one...of them.

???: Planning to use poison gas

???: Get off me!

???: I'm not here by choice and if that's poison gas then it was made by Britannia wasn't it!?

???: Mindless murder?  Then why don't you just obliterate Britannia

???: Lelouch it's me, Suzaku

the giant canister opens with steam coming out of it.

Lelouch: Tell me Suzaku is this really poison gas?

The raven boy said staring at the canister which contained something blurred that Ezra couldn't see.

Suzaku: That's what they told me.