Taking back Lothal part 1

Atollon

The Rebels were watching footage of another raid by the now identified UNSC.

A Imperial Star destroyer was attacked, the strike team EMPs the ship, blacking everything out. The footage shows a dozen stormtroopers checking the docking bay hallways before finding a stormtrooper barely conscious.

Stormtrooper#1: We got a injured one here commander.

Commander:  Trooper what happened where's your team?

Stormtrooper#13: We got separated, I heard blaster fire it sounded pretty bad, I think their all dead.

Stormtrooper#3: Sir we got another one here.

the trooper tried dragging the trooper over.

*clank*

*clank*

*clank*

they turn their attention to the noise and a red blade is ignited and the figure walks forward revealing 

Jega 'Rdomnai.

Rdomnai: *laughs* you won't be escaping here alive. 

Rdomnai charges the troopers as the blaster bolts bounce off him.

(A/N: Their shields have been upgraded to a mix of forerunner, covenant and UNSC so the bolts just bounce off the shield)  

(Imagine Atriox is Jega 'Rdomnai and red team and Isabel are the stormtroopers. And the troopers don't flee they do die.) 

After stabbing his energy sword in the final trooper he continues forward slaughtering trooper after trooper until he meets up with Tango company. 

Rdomnai: The last of the crew onboard are in the command center here.

Rdomnai activates his sword again and stands back as a plasma grenade eats through the metal and explodes, destroying the door. Rdomnai charged right while Tango company went middle and right executing every single officer and stormtrooper present.

Rdomnai: That is the last of them fleet master.

*The footage is paused, the camera zooms out showing the rebels faces.*

Sato: When and where did this attack take place?

Random Rebel: a couple days ago near the planet Lothal sir.

Sato: Hera, I want your team along with phoenix squadron to Lothal and gather supplies, if you run into this UNSC group don't engage and if possible see if their on our side cause we don't want a two front war.