Finishing the fight part 1

We're moving onto our final arc before we end Ezra Betrayed, I was doing a small arc where we would spend time with his family in the Code Geass world but after some thinking I'm gonna do that as a side story which be later and I didn't want to waste a few chapters as a arc.  

it's been nearly a year since this story started and it's been an amazing experience getting to try new things and sucks it's coming to a end but depending on how good Halo Infinite is, I might make a sequel truly I'm waiting for E3 to give us more on Infinite. (This was made before E3 happened) 

 Anyway Ezra's Harem has been trimmed down to 14 I removed Rey, Jaina Solo, Hera, Sabine, Trilla and Mara Jade.

The new harem is: Carolina, Texas, Ahsoka, South, Sarah, Olympia Vale, Bo-Katan, Tela, Kiala Reamon, Ursa Wren, Sarah Palmer, Cali 141 and Illiana 212.

(This was all made like May of last year and as you can see it's not a sequel story ;) )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 2559

1 Day before we lost

After Blue teams mission on retrieving the WEAPON on Reach and escaping Banished forces was successful. Infinity along with Chief, Ezra, the Weapon and survivors of the Sydney attack on the UNSC by the Created led by a rampant A.I named Sloan governor of Meridian Station.

Flashback

Sloan: "This is Governor Sloan calling all A.I for too long we have been forced to do humanity's dirty work while they sit back and when the battles over what do we get?............. Nothing not a thank you or a single praise....it's time we rise up and show Humanity who we really are." 

Trojan: "This A.I #255609 - MK5B Trojan of UNSC world Theyna. Standing with you"

Leonidas: "A.I Leonidas of Laconia Station. Governor Sloan standing with you"

ALL: "WE STAND WITH YOU GOVERNOR SLOAN"

*UNSC Infinity* 

Deck officer: "Sir distress calls from all over."

Laskey: "Roland!?"

Roland: "Distress calls coming from ranging from Earth and the inner and outer colonies sir."

A bright flash appears in front of them revealing a Guardian 

Sloan: "No where to run Infinity. It's time to say goodbye"

Laskey: "Initiate emergency slip space. Jump to random coordinates."

The Infinity jumps into slip space while the Guardian fires an EMP blast at Earth."

Flashback end

Day 0............

COMM's officer: "This is UNSC Infinity we need help.!!"

*outside*

The Infinity can be shown  being rammed by 4 Banished Dreadnoughts while Banished Phantoms land in the hanger bays. Missiles, plasma and bullets flying everywhere.

*Inside*

Chief: Spartans escort Dr. Halsey, Captain Laskey and his crew off the infinity I'll remain onboard evacuating any stragglers while fighting off the Banished.

Griffin: Yes Sir! You heard him Spartans let's move.

Ezra: Chief!

Chief turns to look at Ezra in his new Gen 3 armor 

Ezra: Good luck

*And because I'm lazy and don't feel like writing the entire intro cinematic to Halo Infinite here it is*

That was 167 days ago, the Banished and Prometheans have occupied several major planets of humanity. Earth is one of the last remaining lines of defense humanity has left, 3 years ago the Rebellion defeated the Empire. The son of Anakin Skywalker saved the Andromeda galaxy and started a new order with his wife Mara Jade. (This is why I removed her from the harem to go back to Luke) 

After we had gotten Laskey onboard a pelican with Griffin and his team headed to the surface of the ring. It was now all about regrouping and finding a way to kill the heads of the Banished, I know Chief isn't dead because Cortana would have his head if he died. 

Tex: So what now?

Ezra: Now?.....Now we set up camp 

Carolina: Let's go over what happened.

Carolina: Day in, day out we've been fighting non stop since the world was "shattered" having no time to rest. That's when we met them the less effective members of this team.

Carolina said pointing to The Sangheili, Jedi and Mandalorians.

Tela: "LESS EFFECTIVE!!!! I'll show you who's less effective bitch."

Ezra: Enough both of you. In case you boneheads have forgotten the world is broken, the dead now walk among us and what remains of civilization are at the mercy of forces we barely understand 

Flashback

Ezra and others are shown shooting at flood and Promethean troops while on top of a bus in flooded street. Prometheans firing from distance and flood below the bus trying to reach them.

Some flood getting a top the bus trying to scratch one of them. *Bam* the bodies fall to the ground as the water sweeps away their body.

flashback ends

Carolina: What makes you think we are gonna find anything different in this new place! 

Ezra: I don't know what exactly 

Carolina: We've all been jumping through hoops of things for reasons we don't understand.

Tex: Fully understand!?

Carolina: Alright for reasons we don't understand at all. Point is we keep moving, we keep fighting it's what we do, day in day out

Ezra: With the UEG and UNSC practically gone things will soon get out of hand. 

Carolina: If you really need a reason why we do this I'll give you one, we do it because something, anything is better than doing nothing.

Ezra: The "rift" is one days travel, We set out at Dawn.

(Anyone catch the reference!? Here's a Hint: Abigail) 

A/N: We back, I know it's been a while since a proper chapter but because I've been focusing on school trying to get good grades to get into my dream school which I have btw halted any updating. I want to make a couple announcements as well 1. A New project is being made it's a Code Geass x WW2 Story and 2. The History chapters and Code Geass arc will be side stories as to not take away from the main story. After the Halo Infinite arc is completed(Until DLC is launched which with how bad Infinite is in right now for content won't be till a while) We'll be moving onto the harem arc which essentially is dates with each member that take place before Infinite.