Update and possible return

So much has happened over the past year with Halo.

343 fucked up so bad the old team got fired, many including myself took this as a sign that means 343i would finally be taken off Halo... starting the #fire343 trend which I think became number 1 trending in Gaming for like a few hours if not a day. That obviously never happened.

MS starting from December 2022 put a freeze on 343i alongside a few other dev teams and the MCC management took over which gave people hope they could turn Infinite around like they did with MCC. Early on in S4 fans noticed Kikkiwolfkill and Frank O'Connor were fired (Thank the Gods) as well in the middle of the season it was found 343 started hiring again and so far S4 has been amazing still some issues needing to be fixed but it's gained a lot of attention again.

So that leads me to a decision do you want me to continue the story and I can put a story I have in mind rn off and shelve it

or

Do I reboot it? I put this here because I honestly didn't have an idea where I wanted this story to go and it feels like a mess in my eyes maybe not for any of you but to me it feels all over the place and not well paced. Especially since I jump from Rebels to crossing over with Halo then jump to Code Geass and back to Star Wars then back to Halo.

You can all can vote and decide what it will be.