○ 𝙟𝙪𝙟𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙡

❝ 𝐘𝐄𝐒, 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋-- ❞
ー 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛!𝐭𝐜𝐡

PICKLED PLUM

"itadori, i'm going with paper" a streak of lightning appeared on nobara's head.

yuuji felt intimated by her glare. they went to their position with their hands behind them.

"rock-paper-scissors!"

yuuji showed scissors while nobara showed rock. nobara gained her victory.

"oh yeah!"

meanwhile, megumi and his teacher were standing at the sideline, y/n was having a call from someone.

"sushi, huh? guess we can to the usual place in ginza" satoru said as he was looking at his phone.

"ginza, yahoo!" nobara jumped in joy.

"i want revolving sushi" yuuji said as imaginary flowers appeared at the background.

nobara suddenly appeared in front of him, you could see her vines tensed up as she glared at him hard, gritting her teeth. nobara yelled at him while yuuji and megumi just ignored her.

y/n on the other hand, was trying to sort things out with her dear brother, sakusa kiyoomi. despite him being cold on the outside but was actually very soft and protective when it comes to his dear sister.

"omi, it's fine. i will clean my room every day-"

"oh no you won't stay there. what if one of them got sick? then they will pass it to you? what about the food? what about the bed? the air in your room?-" kiyoomi rambled loudly, making a certain teacher perked up.

"stop blabbering, omi..." as the siblings were fighting, y/n didn't realize that the others were eavesdropping her.

"...yeah yeah... hum... bye... love you too, omi-omi~" y/n chuckled a bit, amused her brother's softie attitude.

yuuji and the others gasped at her chuckling. the y/n who was cold, hates people, always giving off dark vibe, chuckled? they couldn't help but find it cute.

but one thing that made their hearts tugged slightly was y/n said 'love you too' to the person she was calling. omi-omi, is the nickname, they mentally noted... y/n noticed the tension in the air.

"...sorry, i was calling my brother-"

they sighed in relief. y/n was dumbfounded. is it bad for me to answer a call from my brother, she thought.

"i'd rather get something that tastes good if we're going" megumi said, facing yuuji.

"gojo-sensei's paying anyway" he continued.

a fight broke out again between nobara and yuuji. y/n just ignored them, 'patiently' waiting for them to go somewhere to eat. satoru noticed her impatience and smirked.

"don't worry, y/n-chan, we'll get you your pickled plums soon" he leaned closer to her.

y/n quickly stepped back as she felt heat rising on her face.

'thank goodness i wear a mask. if not, this pervy teach will tease me' y/n mentally groaned.

"keep your distance from me, perverted teacher" she murmured loudly.

the teacher just shrugged, ignoring her warning as he just stood beside her, of course a bit farther, well he was still in her zone, much to y/n's dismay.

few moments later, they finally got a taxi. unfortunately, it can only fit 4 peeps, including the front seat. y/n smirked internally.

'i can use this as an excuse. pickled plums could wait. after all, i can make it'

"oopsies, there's no more room for y/n-chan~" satoru hummingly said.

"it's fine, you guys just go, i'll just-" y/n was pulled into the taxi by satoru himself.

y/n tried to pry off his hands as he wrapped them on her waist, making her seat on his lap. y/n was dead inside.

'too near too near too near too near-'

"make yourself comfortable on my lap, y/n-chan" satoru grinned.

with a defeated sigh, y/n just sit still even if the position wasn't comfortable enough. she made a mental note to take a shower a bit longer than usual.

__________________

EDITED VER. II

yey, finally removed that part. been contemplating myself if i want to keep it because the comments were funny but at the same time i don't think if yall just joking or not. i don't want my mental health to be worsen again so yeah.