𝟐𝟒 || 𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐦

"I want you to ruin me if that's the only way I can have you in my life. Ruin me."

  ♣️

''Happy Birthday little princess''

I hugged Emma tightly, pressing her to my body as she laughed sweetly, filling me inside with so much happiness it's unreal.

My little princess turns 5 today.

Just the thought that she's growing up and getting more and more beautiful every day makes my heart shrink with joy. She's such a kind and pure soul, although she lives a locked life in this big ass mansion and doesn't spend much time with her parents, especially her mother.

I can't believe that in these months I've been here, she managed to take such a big place in my heart. Emma completely changed my opinion about the kids.

Thanks to her, I want to have kids one day.

Ava is holding a big balloon in the shape of the number 5 behind me, and on the floor next to her is the huge white teddy bear, which we decided to get Emma as part of her gift from us.

Emma pulled away from me, looking at the bear and on her sweet face I saw how a big smile starts growing, her eyes filled with so much happiness. She jumped out of her bed and ran with her little feet to Ava and the bear, laughing.

She is so small compared to the teddybear, I laughed like a proud mother, looking at her.

"It's so beautiful'' she smiled, hugging Ava before hugging the bear tightly as if she were afraid that if she let it go, somebody would take it away from her.

Her tiny little body wrapped around the big teddybear is the sweetest thing I've seen in my whole fucking life.

"Almost as much as you" I replied, her small, sweet cheeks blushing after my words, making her, even more, sweeter if that's even possible.

"For breakfast, the most delicious pancakes are waiting for you made by me for you and you only" Ava added proudly, squatting next to her, and Emma immediately hugged her again, laughing sweetly as every kid her age does.

I just stood over there with my arms crossed, looking at them, with a big gentle smile on my face. I can't stop smiling around these two and that's how I know that they have a big place in my already broken heart.

"I'm getting ready, Í'm getting ready" Emma screamed, getting up quickly, starting to get dressed, and Ava and I laughed.

Emma is really going to risk it all for pancakes. When I tell you she loves them, I'm not lying.