Chapter 17: Father? Suffering From Amnesia

Jen Pov

I blinked a couple times, looking at my arms and legs, trying to figure out who I am. I didn't really realize that there was a mirror in the corner of the room, until a ray of sun refleted on the mirror, and towards me.

I stood up, walking over to the mirror and looked carefully at myself, hoping to remember myself.

I had long, brown hair that reached my waist, as my eyes lit up blue and greenish. I was an average height, as well as good curves and feminine features.

Suddenly, the door swung open, making me jump.

"So your finally awake?" Said a venomous voice, that sounded so familiar. I turn my head, spotting a man with short, blonde hair. His outfit representing a flamingo, and he wore wary sunglasses.

"Umm... hi?" I greeted, very unsure about this man. The man chuckled, his fingers doing this sort of movement.

"Do you remember who I am?" He asked, causing me to heistate for a moment, before shaking my head. "No, I don't even remember my name." He's face saddened. "So you don't remember... me? Me being your wonderful, father?"

My eyes grew. "Y-Your my father...?" I sutter, making him slowly nod. My heart was literally jumping out of my chest. This man, is my father? He sighed.

"You see. A couple days ago, when you were knocked out cold by an unknown source, we had taken you to the hospital immediately. I was so terrified, I didn't know what I'll do without you..." he trailed off, as if he was waiting for me to say something.

"I-I'm sorry to worry you... father," I apologized, bowing. Man, my life is so strange...

"No need to apologize. I was just so worried sick," he sighed. "But..." he paused for moment, then stroked my cheek gently. "You won't be able to go out of the Kingdom's gates, unless your being watched. Got that?" He said. I slowly nod.

Well, he does have a good point. I have gotten myself into huge issues, and I can't go through that again. I can't let everyone worry about me. I can't let father worry about me.

Father grinned. "That's my good girl," he chuckled. "You always will be my little girl. Remember that..." he said softly, cupping one of my cheeks. I felt a little warmth, resting my small head upon his large palm. He mumbled something, but I didn't bothered listening. I was finally safe. Finally having warmth.

Finally having a home.

"Oh dear me," my father started. "I bet you don't remember who you are," he said. I slowly nod, stratching the back of my head.

"Well then. I shall make your memory clear. Your name Haruka. You are known as the goddess of the island, and people know you very well. You made everyone worry, but that's alright. Your finally awake, and that's what really matters. Haruka," he said. I slowly nodded, very unsure.

Heh? This is my father, he has no reason to lie about being my father... right?

"Haruka, Baby 5 will come in and help you dress. After all, we will be celebrating about your awakening," he said, walking over to the door frame.

"Wait, father!" I yelped, outstretching my hand. He paused, turning over to me. "Yes?" "Umm... nothing... just... I just wanted to say that I love you.." I said softly. Father grinned, before nodding and walking out my room.

I stood there, staring at the door. Father... that doesn't sound right...

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A VERY LONG TIME!! I HAD TO REWRITE THE CHAPTER'S BECAUSE I FORGOT TO SAVE IT!! BAKA ME!! *face palm* Well.. anyway, hope you still liked the chapter... I know it's short!! DEAL WITH IT!!

Kay... til next time!! SEE YA!!