Chapter 2: Marine Ships! Promise of No Love? Telling Nami and Robin...

Jen's Pov

I have been with the crew for like...I don't know, a month? Everyone is my family and I'm happy that I get great friends! But I'm mostly close to Luffy, Sanji (surprisingly), Chopper, Nami and Robin.

Luffy is like a big brother who does silly and dumb things. Ever since he asked me to join the crew, he would always play with me and do things with me.

Even though Sanji was a prevert, we would always talk about recipes. Yes, I knew how to cook, but not as well as Sanji. He would tell me to quicken with the knife because Luffy would try to eat what you were chopping up.

Chopper and me would always talk when I was in the infirmary. If he wanted, he sleep with me at night. He was just adorable. He asks for baths too! I don't mind since he's like a little brother to me.

Nami and Robin told me about how they did things on the ship and what adventures they explored. Even though I knew this stuff, I let them tell me, so they don't get suspicious.

Zoro, Usopp, Franky and Brook were nice and all, but a little boring. I still love them like a family, but there's nothing in common with them. I just act normal around them.

I walk around the Sunny, looking for something to do. Luffy was fishing with Chopper and Usopp. Nami counting money, Robins reading something interesting, and Sanji...Wait I can ask Sanji if I can help him with anything!

I quickly go to the kitchen and see him cleaning the dishes.

" Sanji-san can I help with anything? I'm kinda bored and I was thinking if we can do anything?" I asked walking into the kitchen. His eyes turned into hearts.

"If you want, we can kiss?" Sanji eyed my lips creeply. I nervously laugh.

"Funny thing is, I don't know how to kiss," I nervously laugh and stratch the back of my head. Sanji stopped nose bleeding and swooning as he stared in shock.

"You never kissed anybody in your life?!" He questioned. I nod my head.

"I'll teach you," He came closer, but I stop him with my hand. He kissed my palm. I sweat drop.

"Sanji, it's not like I'm going to love. I already promised myself that I would never love and if I ever did, I would be breaking a promise," I explain to him. Sanji's eyes looked glassy for a moment. He hugged me tightly.

"Why? Why would you never love Jen?" He asks. I hug back.

"Because all the men were I came from only liked me because of my frame. So it caused me to think I would never be loved the way who I am," I told him. He pulled away, tears going down his cheeks.

"The crew loves you, don't they?" He asked.

"Yea, but that's family love, not love, love. Sanji don't cry, maybe I will love, but only time will tell," I reasoned with him. He just wiped the tears away and continued with the dishes.

"Jen, I know you'll find that someone. I just have a gut feeling that I won't like this person, but I know you will and everyone else. Just want ya to be happy," He told me. I nod and head to the girls room. As I got there, Robin and Nami were smirking evily at me. Uh oh.

"Jen~ you had a dream last night didn't you?" She asked. I thought about the dream I had last night. Ok let's just say I had a dream about me and Zoro making contact with our lips...and body...

I blush furiously which Nami and Robin noticed.

"I-I-I didn't dream a-anything," I shutter. Nami smirked.

"Don't play dumb Jen~san~. You kept whispering Zoro," Nami smirked. I lump was formed on my throat. I try my best to swallow, but it never went down.

"Jen you can't hide it anymore," Nami whispered. 

"Fine you got me. I like Zoro, but what of it?" I asked. Robin and Nami chuckle.

"Were going to help you, now you may take your leave," Robin said as Nami pushed me out of the room. I shrug it off and walk to the deck. As I sit in the railing watching Luffy, Chopper and Usopp fishing.

"Sooooo boring," Luffy whined. I chuckle and tickle his side. He starts to laugh and falls to the ground.

"You alright?" I asked. He just nods and gets back as he continues fishing. Chopper ran to me and climb my lap. I chuckle as he falls asleep. I stroke his hair while humming. The humming finally broke into a song.

(play ashita hi huru lycris)

"Flowers bloom in the spring

Oh, the sky spreads in summer

they're engraved and sparkling, in my heart,

rain falls in the morning,

even on the day when I shut the window,

The light overflowing to my chest, Is from above the clouds,

Joy and sorrow, I hold everything close while Im walking,

They're things that firmly, my hand, and your hand together..."

I was cut off by marine ship canons being blown. Everyone quickly reacts and takes action.

You ready for a fight? Asked Jenna. What? My angel has the same name as me, why not give it a different name?

Yup! What do I do? I asked. Jenna giggled.

Ok go jump off the railing and shout Step Gear, got that? And bring your weapons. Jenna ordered. I nod and run to the infirmary to get my guns. I ran back outside with my guns, which are fully loaded, and ran to the railing.

I jump high over the railing. Everything turned slow motion. Everyone was yelling out my name, at the same time, trying to stop me.

" Step Gear!" I huffed. I landed on the water and ran across like lightning. I ran to one of the marine ships and shot 3 soldiers.

"Surprise! Surprise!" I comment. I started to shoot them, one by one. It suddenly came to me.

"Action Reload!!" I shout. My guns started to grow large and connect to my skin. I smirk as huge balls of electricity come out and destroy the other ships. I then heard a click. I ignore it and continue.

" Well, someone deserves a beaten," said a low dark voice. I turn to see an adirmal who was at least 2 feet bigger than me! He looked strong too.

"Who are you," I growl. He smirks in pleasure.

"The names Jack. Who might you be?" He asked. I give him a glare as I feel my eyes turning bloody red.

"My name is Lacker J. Jen! I will kill you," I roar. Something came to me.

"Heavens Wings!!!" I scream. I felt my back tighten. I gasp as I saw wings forming my back. I smirk and glare at the man.

"DIE JACKASS!" I scream as I charge at him. He dodged and hit my back. I hiss in pain.

" Angel...." My guns formed into one gun which looked like a bazooka. I took it and aimed it at Jackass.

"BAZOOKA LAUNCH!!!" I scream. A powerful light was blow out and hit him. I smirk. I jump off the railing as I heard another click. I ignore it and go back to my crew.

They all stare in shock.

"How'd you do that??!!" Asked Usopp and Nami. I chuckle.

"It was a gift since I was born, so I'm pretty much powerful because I'm half angel," I explain. Sanji started to swoon and say that I'm the most beautiful angel and shit like that. I ignore him and head to my room to sleep.