Chapter 21: Block A Stands! The Truth Being Told.

Jen POV

The boy lead me somewhere within the colosseum. I became curious and worried, hoping I won't fail my mission. The boy stayed quiet and calm, his expression almost emotionless. But he did show a hint of curiosity.

After a while, we stopped at a area, where some caged windows ran along walls, making it possible to see outside.

I stared at the bars, wondering what I was doing here. The boy's gaze fell upon me after a moment. I looked at the boy, raising a brow. "Well?" I asked. "Why am I here?"

"Were here 'cause I think you don't recognize me." He huffed afterwards, before pulling off his helmet, and loosening the beard. My eyes slowly grew, my mouth hanging half open.

Monkey D Luffy, the name shot in my head.

His coal eyes bore into me, like pistols. I didn't know what to do but stand there in complete shock.

How can he reveal himself to the enemy?

That thought made my stomach twist in confusion and gloom. Enemy. That word repeated in my head over and over again like a tape. I heard the word 'enemy' so many times, so why am I affected when I think of him as the enemy?

The confusion and gloom was soon replaced with accomplishment and relief.

I finally found Monkey D Luffy.

A tightening smirk spread across my face, my eyes beaming out a warning glare.

"Monkey D Luffy," I announced, with an encouraging smirk. "I don't know why you gave yourself away or don't know how you know me, but I'm not gonna question it," I informed, having a hand on my holster. "My mission is to assassinate you and your whole crew. As well as Trafalgar Law and return Caeser Clown."

I flicked the holster open, pulling out my gun and twirl it along my fingers, my face filled with amusement.

The Strawhat-boy's expression was filled with confusion, anger, sorrow and regret.

That same twist came to my stomach, this time, the emotion was cold regret and worry. I felt as if I should just apologize for something, hug him and continue my "happy" life. I wanted to say I was joking around and helping him. But I knew he was the enemy.

He was the enemy and I knew it. Dad knew it. Everybody did.

His expression soon grew into confusion, and just confusion. I tried to bring another amused smirk, but that left me with a deep frown. I paused my gun upright, dropping my arm down to my side. I slowly began to walk towards him, my face becoming plain and emotionless.

He stood there, his dull black orbs shit me a warning but I didn't back away. I slowly brought the gun up, pointing it to his stomach.

"Any last words?" I mused, a creepy grin crawling up. He didn't move or show any action of fear. Guess he isn't afraid of anything.

My finger cringed around the trigger, sweat forming at the base of my forhead. I swallowed back a scoff, as my hands tighten around grip of the handgun.

"Guess you die in vain." With those last words, I pulled the trigger, the sound booming across the halls. The pistol shot right into his stomach, as he gagged.

My arm risen, aiming the barrel at his head this time. "This time. I'll make you collapse of the floor."

But instead of me pulling the trigger again, a bullet shot right past me. My eyes grew wide, the bullet scratching my cheek. A wide frown was plastered on Luffy's face, his eyes cold and rough.

"I don't die that easily," he monotoned.

I gritted my teeth before that formed into a smirk. I probably look demented but I didn't care.

"I was warned that you weren't affected by ordinary bullets," I said, bitterly. My palm hitting the base of the magazine, for it to pop out. I replaced it with another loaded one and tapped the bottom before pulling back the slide. I clicked the hammer and aimed at Luffy again.

"So I decided to bring a little something." I pulled the trigger again, the bullet piercing right through his shoulder. You can see the pain in his eyes as he dove his head down, an arm attached to his wounded shoulder.

I suddenly heard a large roar of cheers, footsteps booming within the colosseum. I breathed out impatiently, looking at the wounded teen.

"Your lucky enough I didn't aim at your head boy," I growled lowly. I walk towards the pirate, kneeling down at his level as the pain and weakened face, faced my unamused expression. "Don't get any ideas that I'm letting you off easy. I'll be back. And next time, you'll die in instant." I pushed myself away, as turn on my heel, walking away. I hear his cries echo throughout the hall, his voice ringing in the air.

He repeated my name over and over again, like an endless record. I wanted to call back, but I knew better than that. I continued to walk away from his pleads and cries, my muscles becoming tense.

Block A is starting. Better hurry.

I jogged my way towards the other contestants, approaching a weird man with a bag over his head. I ignored his odd aura and focused on the doors that lead to the battle field. The crowd roared in excitement and anxiousness.

I muttered breathlessly, wanting to go home and just talk to Baby5. But I knew better.

The contestants shoved and walked to the battle field as the announcer yelled random infamous winners into the mic.

I took a deep breathe, feeling unmotivated and lazy. I fixed my posture, walking to the battle field.

Here we go.

Hey hey everyone!!! Sorry for the late update!!! But at least you got a chapter now!!! Hehe, see you then I guess!!!!!!