Chapter 9: Skating Boarding! The Star That Will Shine Every Midnight.

(Play Maps - Maroon 5 )

Jen Pov

I woke up with the sun shining in face. I was a light sleeper, so I wake up with any noise. I got and dressed in a black t-shirt and white jeans. I brush my brown hair and grab my beats. I also grab my skateboard and head outside.

It was still early, so I decided to do some skateboarding tricks. I lay skateboard on the wooden floor and look around.

Just for a bit..., I thought. I put a foot on the skateboard and the other foot pushed forward. I repeated this at least 3 times and i stopped to see stairs. I smirk and jump up high in the sky.

I flip my board to the sides and land on the board. I trail around the grass and flip the board around, doing tricks. I see the railing and an idea popped in my head. I jump and glided my skateboard on the railing. I had to use a lot of balance to jump off again.

I stop as I hear claps. I turn to see the whole crew staring at me. My eyes widened and I blush slightly.

"That was SUPPPPER!!" Franky posses.

"Sugoi!" Chopper, Usopp and Luffy say an awe.

"Tch. Show off..."  Zoro muttered.

"That was beautiful Jen-chwan!~" Sanji swooned.

"Yohohoho!!! That was awesome for sure! Yohoho!" Brook commented.

"*chuckle* That was wonderful Jen-san," Robin said.

"I agree with Robin. It was wonderful," Nami agreed with Robin.

"Thanks...I was bored and you guys were sleeping so I decided to skate around..." I mumble.

"Teach me!" Luffy, Usopp and Chopper say in awe. I laugh and pat Luffy head.

"That would be very difficult. I had to do this for years just to perfect one of the moves," I said. Luffy, Usopp and Chopper still stare in awe causing me to sweat drop.

"How about we eat first?" I asked. They nod and run to the kitchen. I tip  the board and it jumps in my hand. I ran to the kitchen to see everyone in there seats. I lay my board on the wall and seat down next to Zoro.

(Time Skip) {Now Play Enchanted by Owl City}

I yawn as the day was about to be night. Everyone was tired so they rested.

I lay myself on the hammock (or bed) and stare at the ceiling.  Wasn't I sleepy? I thought. I got up and went outside for fresh air.

The stars shined around the sky as I layed on the grass. I breathed in the scent of grass and fresh air. This is the life...

"Hey," I hear a voice say. I sit up and look to see Zoro...shirtless. I blush slightly.

"Hey..." I say softly. He sat next to me and layed on the ground.

"The night sure is beautiful tonight...isn't it," Zoro said.

"Yea..." I say lying back down.

...

"Jen..."

"Yea?"

"If you do disappear...what would you do?" He asked. I close my eyes and sigh.

"I don't know actually. I would look for a new home, get a job...and yea," I said shrugging. He turns to me.

"How about love?" He asked. I stayed silent and thought. I only love Zoro...so I guess I don't have anybody else to love.

"I would ignore love. I have no love interest in that world. Pulse, I fell in love with some already that is in this world-" I slap a hand over my mouth quickly. I'm such an idiot!! I yell in my head.