Chapter 3: My Goal! Talking With The Dead, Jens Past Part 1!

Jen Pov

I wake up and change quickly as I was ready for today. I dress in a white t-shirt with short blue jeans. I grab my long black combat boots and slip them on. I head outside to see it was still early. I head to the kitchen to make everyone breakfast.

I made lot of meat with eggs on the side with little beacon. I also made sushi, sandwiches of different kind, bread and poured in each glass, orange juice.

I finish my breakfast and head outside to Luffy's special sit. I sit there and stare in the distant in deep thought. I could hear everyone getting up already and eat breakfast. I ignore it and continue thinking.

Will I ever go back to my world? Will I stay here forever? Is this a dream? Questions rolled around on my head as I stared in the distant oceans.

If I do stay here...will I ever fall in love? That was the biggest problem I had. Love. Love was a problem with me because no one ever like me because of me. They would only like my body and hips. I would ignore every man that tried to flirt with me, hell, I would of beaten them up.

"Hey Cameron...I'm guessing your still watching me," I said. Nothing.

"Hm. I wish I can see you one last time.." tears dripped down my face. I heard footsteps coming from behind. I quickly wipe them away and sat there with a blank expression.

"Hey, Jen! You should try out the food. It's great!" Luffy suggested. I lightly laugh.

"Glad you like the food. I already ate, don't worry," I reassured him. He gave me a concerned look.

"Is everything alright? I mean, you sounded like you were crying," Luffy said with full of concern. I turn around and gave him a fake smile.

"Everything's alright, see," I point to my lips which were in a smile. He frowned, but then smiled.

"I forgot to ask, what's your dream?" Luffy asked. I thought deep.

"To find somewhere I belong..." I mumble. He gave me a confused look.

"What?" He asked again. I'm now really pissed. Sure he didn't hear me, but he should know that somethings wrong with me. I clench my teeth and stand up to face Luffy.

"To find somewhere I belong. Sure this place is great, but I'm not sure. I have to be patient. So that will still be my dream. Now, I'll take my leave," I walked past Luffy, fast. I walked fast to the girls room and locked the door behind me. I cried softly in my pillow. I didn't know why, but I had to let a little of my emotions out. I am a girl.

I shuffle threw my bag and find the picture of her. Me and her were at least 11 years old and smiling at the camera. Her name is Cameron. She was my first friend, no, first person to ever care about me. She had long curly brown hair with grassy eyes. She had freckles go across her cheeks.

I smile at my 11 year old self. I then remembered the day I met her.

~Flash Back~

As always, I was in the back of the school, getting beat up. I was only 8 and people hated me already. I cried in pain, and waited for something good to happen. They finally grabbed a knife that striked my arm. It formed a 'X'. I cried louder, waiting for an adult, teacher, anybody to help me.

And someone did come. A girl around my age ran over to me and kicked the other kids away from me.

"LEAVE HER ALONE YOU MONSTERS!!!" She roars at them. They ran away in fear as she chuckled.

"Haha cowards," she turned to me. "You alright?" She asks. She reaches her hand to help me up, but I just flinch in fear.

"I won't hurt you, I promise..." she said softly. My eyes watered as I grabbed her hand. She lifted me up gently.

"My names Cameron! I already know your name since a lot of people talk about you. Come on Jen, let's go get you some help!" She said. Tears slip and fall to the ground as Cameron helped me to the hospital.

That was then the start of our friendship...