Chapter 5: Tears That Are Shed! A Message From Heaven!

Jens Pov

I put the photo back and head around the ship again. It was around the afternoon and everyone was doing what they usually do. Luffy suddenly came up to me and sadly smiled.

"Sorry for what happened early..." He apologized. I sigh and pat his back.

"It's alright. I just need alone time..." I said softly. I ran around the ship, looking for some place to have alone time. I finally meet loin head named Sunny. I sat on top of it and hummed.

"Flowers bloom in the spring,

Oh, the sky spreads in summer,

they're engraved and sparkling, in my heart,

rain falls in the morning,

even on the day when I shut the window,

The light overflowing to my chest, Is from above the clouds,

Joy and sorrow, I hold everything close while Im walking,

They're things that firmly, my hand, and your hand together...

~~~

Autumn is at the waterside, winter lurks at the treetop,

There's a boundless, kindess,  deep in the world,

Everytime when night comes, let's offer a prayer,

Let's quietly greet, the day to come tomorrow,

Oh, a voice calling out from far, far away, guides me,

As if it smiles, as if it sings, the sound of the wind echoes,

Joy and sorrow,

I hold everything close while Im walking,

They're things that firmly, join, my hand, and your hand together..." I sang softenly.

Again, I don't know why, but I wanted to cry again. I choked back tears and heard a far away whistle....I smile.

"Joy and sorrow, I hold everything while walking...

They're are things that firmly, join, my hand and your hand together..." I heard the voice sing back

"I wonder who that someone will be...." I asked myself. It can be anyone. Questions ran threw my head like a bullet. Will I stay in the One Piece world? I'm I dreaming? Will I wake up any minute? But one question bothered me mostly.

Will I go back home? I don't want to...I rather die here. I clench my teeth and make a fist. Tears started to form at the edge of my eyes. I heard footsteps behind me, so I blink them back.

"Hey," I hear no other than Zoro say. I turn to him and slightly smile.

"Hey," I responded and looked back at the sea.

"You alright? You seem down today. I know I have no reason to intrude your privacy, but I just want you to cheer up," Zoro said sitting next to me. I turn to him and give him a reassuring smile.

"I'm fine. Just thinking stuff. Just a little thinking..." I said. He nodded and turned to the sea.

"Hey....why did your parents kick you out?" He asked. I shrug.

"I don't really know myself. I think it's because I can't handle myself, but clearly I can. *sigh* I just don't understand them. First they want me to be protected, and then kick me out. I just don't get them..." I said. Zoro nodded as if saying 'Go on'.

"Zoro...have anyone important wash away from you?" I asked him. He looked down.

"Yea...I admired her, but not in that way. She was strong...she just had to go away..." He replied softly.

"I know what you mean. My friend...she was so brave...to have me as a friend even though I put her threw thick...she still cared for me..." tears started to flood my eyes. Zoro pulled me in a tight hug. I spilled. I cried softly on his shoulder.

"Zoro...why did she have to go..?! It was my fault that she died...Why is the world so cruel..." I whimpered. He cradled me gently.

"People come as a hero and leave as legend...." Zoro quoted. My mind backwards and everything replayed as memory. Soon enough, I started to whisper the song.

Autumn is at the waterside, winter lurks at the treetop,

There's a boundless, kindess,  deep in the world,

Everytime when night comes, let's offer a prayer,

Let's quietly greet, the day to come tomorrow,

Oh, a voice calling out from far, far away, guides me,

As if it smiles, as if it sings, the sound of the wind echoes,

Joy and sorrow,

I hold everything close while Im walking,

They're things that firmly, join, my hand, and your hand together..."

I felt a warm breeze on my cheeks. I got up and looked around for her.

"What are you looking for?" Zoro asked.

"I'm looking for her..." I said jumping off the Sunny's head and to the water. I splash against the water and enter the water. Fishes swam around me as I went lower.

I closed my eyes and pictured her. Her glowing dark brown hair, always in curls and her sparkly green eyes that shined joy. Her freckles that climbed around her cheeks and her loving smile. Her Sakura tree dress fit perfectly on her as she glided threw a field of sakura flowers.

I open my eyes to see myself in the field and her right in front of me. I was wearing the dress I wore at her funeral. Wind was blow at her as my light brown locks danced in front of me.

"Cameron..." I whispered. She warmly smiled at me. Tears formed as I ran to her and bear hugged her. She pulled away and stared at me in the eyes.

"Wait for me..." she said. I gave her a confused look.

"Wait for me..." she repeated. My eyes widen as tears fell. I was then back to reality. I heard a deep splash into the water as I looked up. Zoro was swimming toward me and he reached his hand out. I grab it and we both swam up.

As we made it to the surface and onto the ship, Zoro gave me a glare.

"Why would you do that?!" He yelled at me. I flinch.

"I heard a voice and it was calling for me. I needed to find my answer.." I said with sadness plastered on my face. He sighed.

"Did you get your answer?" He asked. I whip my head up and nod furiously.

"I did..." I said as I ran back to the Sunny's head. Hair danced behind me as wind pushed it. The whistle was then blow.

"I'll see you...later...in my adventure..."