Chapter 14: Meeting Someone. Trying To Escape "Prison".

Hey Minna! I know the last chappy wasn't quite fun, but I hope this one is a little more fun and SUUUPPPEERRR!!! (see what I did there?) And I hope this chapter isn't too confusing either! Kay! See ya at the end!

========================================================================

Jen Pov

My surroundings seem to be nothing. Soft wind brushed against my face and I felt myself in cold arms. Nani?

"W-Who... are you?" I whispered, my voice kinda shaky.

"Don't worry Miss Lacker. You are in safe hands," a soothing voice said in my ear. I inhale and exhale. My eyes we're closed, so I didn't know where I was going or who was carrying me. I felt myself become weaker and weaker by the minute. My body didn't respond to my commands, I felt limp.

"W-Where... are we g-going?" I asked, my voice very hoarse. The person brushed there finger my face, as if tracing an 'x'.

"You don't need to worry about that... were here..." the voice said, and I felt everything become solid and firm. I was surely around a noisy town, I can hear chattering and laughs ring in my ear. "Were finally here... Dressrosa..."

Dressrosa? Where the hell is that?

"I see you brought the Black Angel. Nice work Dellinger," I hear a crooked voice say. Where am I? Who the hell is Dellinger?!

"Hehehe... it was nothing. Miss Lacker now needs rest. Clear a room for the young lady please." "Yes sir."

I felt as if I was tossed a little into other pair of arms.

"She seems to have wasted lots of energy and pushed herself. She isn't sick, but she needs lots of rest," Said the another voice, but it was more calm and gentle. Probably a girl.

"W-watashi... g-gozen basho?" I asked, trying to regain my strength again. A soft, warm hand strokes my cheek as I shiver slightly.

"No need to worry Jen. We're here to care for you. You're away from danger... will care for you..." said the gentle voice, soothing and calming me down. I feel myself regaining a little strength, so I decided to open my eyes. I slowly flutter my eyes, only to see a girl with long, cruly, black hair that lead to her waist, she wore brown goggles with a skimpy vevlet maid's outfit.

"N-naze...?" I asked, my eyes scanning around her. She smiled, causing me to feel warm and secure.

"Because we want to..." she whispered, looking at me with care. "Go to sleep (a/n Heh! It sounds like something Jack the Killer would say!)... let your worries go away... sleep.."

My eyes felt heavy, as the voices around started to fade. I... I can't fall asleep now... stay awake... stay awake...

I was soon consumed by darkness...

Time Skip

Light beamed at my face, making my eyes flutter open. I felt myself regain strength, as I slowly sat up, looking around. I was in a white-ish, pink-ish room. The wallpaper was cream white, while the tile of the floor were solid red-pink with white designs creating a heart.

My feet met the cold, solid ground as I try to get up, but stumble on the bed again. I groan in anger, letting myself rest on the bed.

"Where the hell am I?" I asked myself, looking around. Soon, the door creaked open, revealing the woman who was talking to me when I was awake.

"I see you're awake..." she muttered, bringing in a tray of different goodies. My mouth watered, as I realized my stomach growled.

"Umm..." I said awkwardly, my eyes wondering around the food. The maid looked at me, then back at the food. Her lips curved into a small smile.

"I see your hungry. This food was for you so dig in!" She cheered, rolling the food to my bed side. I look at her in the eye, making sure she wasn't lying. Once she nods, I quickly dig in, all sorts of delicious flavors tingling my tongue. Not as good as Sanji's, but close enough.

"This is... great..." I whispered, drinking the cup of water. The maid giggled, but I only ignore her. I put the cup done, looking up at her. "Where am I and who are you?"

"My apologies Miss Lacker. My name is Baby 5 and you are on the island Dressrosa. Location; Young Master's Castle," Baby 5 explained, bowing her head.

"Why are you bowing?! I haven't done anything, I should be the one bowing since you gave me food and told me the information!" I said, nearly yelling. She looked up, her eyes curiously checking me out. Yup, that didn't sound wrong at all! *note to sarcasm*

"You're quite respectful and polite... I never really get to know a lot of people like you, it's kind of exciting!" She cheered, pushing the tray out of my grasp. "Oh and if you need anything, just ring the bell right next to you. Also, Doflamingo will be seeing you~"

"Wait! I still have some-" and the door slammed closed, causing me to flinch and squeeze my eyes closed.

Slowly, my eyes opened, looking around. I relax, leaning against the wall and sighing... Naze? Why am I here? I thought, letting my breathing slow down, and my muscles relax.

Maybe this place will help me relax more and let my worries disappear... no. The source will take over, and I met end up killing all this innocent people.

After a while, the door slung open, and zap! Something was stroking my hand, causing my eyes to widened and freeze.

"Fufufu... I have been excepting you Miss Lacker..." the manly voice said, causing my stomach to turn. His voice was like venom, scary and terrifying. It was deep and strong, yet kinda calm and gentle.

"W-who are you?" I asked, not daring to look at his face. I can hear a low chuckle, making me tense up more.

"My name is Doflamingo, and don't worry. I'm here to take care of you. Unlike those idiotic Strawhats..." he gestured, hissing the last part. I actually wanted to believe him, but who am I kidding? I can't stay here. No matter how much I want to, I have to escape this place. "Will take go care of you. Trust me. I will be by your side-"

"That's enough Doflamingo. I'm sorry, but I have to decline the offer..."

"Why? Just because the demonic powers are roaring into your system, it doesn't mean your any different," he chuckled, causing myself to freeze once again.

"How did you know? Well, I didn't know the source is demonic... but still! And how do you even know my name?! Are you some type of stalker or something?!" I asked, even more questions running in my head. I couldn't help, but glare at Doflamingo. I couldn't stay with man who knows what I'm capable of...

"Fufufu... don't worry Jen. My crew has done some research on you. We have found you very interesting, so we decided to meet you. I send out one of the officers to get you, and ask you questions. But the officer brought you here, since the Strawhats didn't really like your company," he explained, as I turn away, completely avoiding eye contact. I hated this man, and I don't like being here. I should escape...

"Still, I must not stay here. I don't belong and I rather not bother, your so-called crew," I replied, closing my eyes and trying to calm down my anger. I, again, here a low chuckle. I retrieve my hand, running out of the room and shutting the door behind me. I didn't want to hear anything, anymore from this man...

My feet made tap lightly on the pink-ish, red-ish floor, as I ran down the halls. My breathe hitching, as I continue to struggle my balance during the run.

After at least an hour, I reached a door, turning the handle only to reveal...

CLIFF HANGER PEPS!! MWAHAHAHA!!! I BET YOU ALL HATE ME!! Jk, jk. I'll update the next chapter next week and I hope this update wasn't too late *laughs nervously* Heheheh... I hope you had a nice Christmas and Happy New Years!!!!!