Chapter 19: The Strawhats? Beginning With Enemies

Jen POV

The next day has accured and I feel much more lighter on my feet and healthy. I was dressed in normal clothing than some boring hospital clothing.

I lingered across the hall, awaiting for sort of adventure. Damn. I thought. This place is boring.

"Haru?"

I blinked, turning around and spotting my favorite maid. Baby 5. I smiled. "Hey Baby 5, I haven't seen ya in awhile."

"I know, it's been a real struggle with all the missions I have," she mumbled. I laughed softly, nodding.

"But it's good to see you! It feels like forever!" I said, smiling oh-so brightly. Baby 5 smiled slightly, chuckling.

"Does that mean..." she turned away, an obvious blush across her face. "You need me?!"

I laughed nervously, sweatdropping.

"Not quite..." I muttered. She continue to rant about something but I didn't bother to listen as I look outside.

I wonder... what am I waiting for?

TIME SKIP

I dressed myself in black tights, a black tank top that revealed my mysteries scared shoulder. I tighted my black combat boots on and tied my hair out in a bun. I grab a knife chain and slide it across my hips.

I exited my room and walked down the hallway.

My father, had order me earlier to go to his room for a small chat. He told me to dress in combat clothing. I'm not sure why, but I shrugged it off.

I stood in front of my father's room, before softly knocking.

"Come in," I heard him command. I entered the emptied room, spotting him at the window, a wine glass balanced on his palm. I walk forward.

"You called?" I asked, stopping ten feet away from him. He nodded, looking at me.

"Yes. You see Haruka," he started. "Before your unconsciousness, you were the most welled battled comrade in the Donquixote family. You were the best and challenged the enemy even if they were out of league. I want you to become strong again, " he said. I slowly nod.

"Yes father," I answered respectfully, going on my knee and slightly leaning forward. I was bowing. I want to show him I'm respectful and brave, and determined to accomplish his wishes. A low chuckle left his lips.

"That's my girl..." he said softly. "Now, Baby 5 will escort you to the training center, where two masters will show you the basics of skilled battling and strategy. You will accomplish those tasks in two weeks, and you'll probably be able to gain to strength again. But to assure that..." he took out wanted posters. "In about three weeks, the strawhats will arrive at this island. You'll be required to help the Donquixote assassinate them, as well as Trafalgar Law," he ordered, passing me the posters.

I skimmed through them, spotting Pirate Hunter. He seemed kinda determine and mysterious. Courageous and powerful. But mostly, so very familiar. I narrowed my eyes, trying to remember.

Zoro.

"Haruka, Baby 5 is here," father said, making my thoughts fuzzy. I squint my eyes, giving the posters back to him.

"Ummm.. yeah. Arigato," I said quickly, looking back at a worried Baby 5. I smiled a reassuring smile, waving her off.

We walked out the room and wondered the halls, walking to the direction he ordered. I close my eyes, thinking hard.

Zoro. Pirate Hunter. Roronoa Zoro...

TIME SKIP

I yell a battle cry, kneeing the man in the stomach, and punching his chin. He fell to the ground, as I pant slightly. I hear another battle cry. I look back, shooting the bullets to his leg. He cried, falling the ground.

Another one appeared, as I aimed my guns at his waist. Nothing came out. I grit my teeth, nearly getting hit, dodging his attack. I swiftly do a back flip, kicking his chin. He grabbed my ankle, pushing me down. I looked up at the towering man, as he brings a bat down.

I grit my teeth, rolling to the side, sitting up and tripping him. The man feel back, taking out his gun. I kicked it away, getting up swiftly, slamming my foot on his chest, making him gag.

"Good work Haruka-sama, now please take a break," my new master insisted. I nod in agreement, walking to the bench, nearly collasping. My head laided against the back rest, my arms hanging on the rim, as I stared at the sky. So very exhausted.

"Tired?" I heard someone say. I nod, looking up and spotting Sugar. I smiled slightly.

"Ahhh~ Looks like the adorable Suagar-san decides to visit the sweaty Haruka," I joked, smiling. She smiled slightly, sitting next me, eating the grapes on her fingers.

"Mhm~ I heard you were training to battle with us in three weeks. Wanted to make sure you weren't working too hard," she said, eating another grape. I chuckle, patting her head.

"I'll be okay~ I just need to become stronger. Neh?" I smiled, as she nodded. I got up and started to train once again.

Roronoa Zoro.

TIME SKIP

I flip the giant over, making a huge dent on the ground and some cracks. I twirl around, kicking three men, doing a back flip and kneeing the other man in the face. I panted slightly, my eyes being blind folded.

I hear a few claps here and there, as I remove the blind fold.

"Nice work. You already high ranted after three weeks of training," master said, a bit shocked. "You've impressed everyone in the castle, and already voted for the new commander of the Donquixote Officer," he smiled slightly, very excited about me. I chuckled, nodding.

"That's exciting. Never consider myself as 'officer' material," I joked, tying my hair up. "But... I guess I can pull it off." I unwrapped my training robe and grabbed my leather jacket. My master nodded before bowing.

"Have a good day Haruka-sama," he said, as I smile slightly.

"I told you to call me Haruka, no sama," I corrected. "And... same to you." I walked away, entering the castle and walking down the hallway.

My eyes narrowed, my lips dropped into a frown. The happy impression, turned into a serious and fuming impression.

"Strawhats... be pepared... for... Donquixote Haruka."

Ahhhhh another chapter.. Hmmm... *spits juice out* EHHHHHHHH?!?!?!??!?!? JEN IS GOING AGAINST THE STRAWHATS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Omfg, the world is gonna end.. someone... SOMEONE MAKE THIS NIGHTMARE END!!!

But anyway... hoped you liked the chapter~ Please share this story and vote! Til next time minna!

Sayonara~