Chapter 1: Explaintions Told and Memories Within Dreams. Joining the Strawhats

Zoro Pov

I started to work out my weights and lifts. I haven't trained like this for a long time.

"Oi, Minna! I see an island up ahead!" I hear Nami yell. I sigh. There's too many islands in the new world...

I groan and start to put my stuff away and jumped down to the deck.

"Ok, we're only staying here for 4 days and don't cause any trouble now," Nami warned. Everyone nods and gets off the ship. I started to walk and look for any weapon shop or swords shop.

Suddenly something hit my chest.

"Ow! Watch where your going," yelled a voice. I look down to see a girl around my captains age. She had brown hair that went to her thighs and light blue eyes. She wore a white shirt, in some kind of different language and baggy black pants with matching black shoes.

"Oh sorry, I'm just a little lost," I told her. She hesitated then nodded.

"It's ok, where you heading?" She asked.

"I'm just looking for a weapon shop. Do you know where that is?" I replied.

"Um, no, but I was look for one. Lets go together, since we're going to the same place," she said. I nod and we both start to walk.

"Oh, I didn't catch your name," I said. She looked up at me and smiled. But the smile seemed...fake...

"The name Jen, yours?" Jen answered.

"It's Zoro. Nice to meet you," I said. Hey, I'm trying to be nice here. She mumbled something and we continue our way to find a weapon shop.

After an hour of asking people where the weapon shop is, we finally found it.

"Finally," I said.

I enter first and look at the swords. They aren't crafted well. Well, for me. I get out and wait for the Jen. Yea I know what your thinking. Why am I waiting for her? Well, I don't know where the docks are and she seems to know the place more than me.

She finally came out with a small bag. I wonder what she bought.

"What took you so long?" I ask her. She gave me a 'dafuq' look.

"Um...I thought you left? Can't you just go away?" She asked.

" I need you help me find the docks, so I could go back to my crew," I explain to her. She hesitated for a moment.

"Sure, why not," she nodded.

We walked down a pace that took us to the docks. I turn to Jen and she looked rather confused. Maybe she didn't see her boat or she wanted to move to the next island and couldn't.

"Thanks Jen. As a token, why not meet my crew and eat dinner with us," I ask nicely. She did help me with a lot today, so why not treat her? She hesitated then nodded.

We walked along the sand to see the Thousand Sunny. I turn to see Jen eyes widen. Does she know our crew?

Her eyes said 'Im confused and shocked'. Suddenly her eyes started to close and her started fall backwards.

"JEN!" I yell. Before she could drop to the sand, I catch her. She is light as a feather! I then heard a growl sound. I look down to see Jen...stomach growling. Maybe she didn't eat.

I carry her bridal style to the ship and started to climb the ship.

"Hey Zoro- Who's that and why you carrying her?" My captain asked.

"Call Chopper. Her names Jen and it seems she has fainted from lack of food," I explain.

"I see, CHOPPER!" Luffy ran to Chopper. I ran to the infirmary and put her on the bed. She looked peaceful in her sleep. I shrug and go to the crows nest to train.