Chapter 12: The Angel Behind That Angel. Against The Crew

Hey hey! I actually feel kinda feel better than before, but I still need some sleep :/ Stupid school. Stupid humans. Stupid social life...grrrr... well enjoy the chapter!

========================================================================

Sanji Pov

"I'm fine really, I just-" Jen suddenly fell, panting heavily.

"JEN!" I shouted, running to her side and picking up her head. "Wake up! Wake up! Chopper! Something is wrong with Jen-chwan!!" I yelled, shaking her slightly. She only panted, not moving at all. Soon, everyone busted through the door, Chopper at her side.

"I'll exam her in the infirmary! Now go!" Chopper ordered. I quickly pick her up, bridal style, before running to the infirmary. Please, please be alright Jen..

Jen Pov

~~Dream~~

Black seemed to surround my being, and my limp body seemed to be very stiff. My eyes we're closed, my ears listening to nothing.

It was so peaceful... but then I heard the soft whispers...

"Jen... wake up..."

"Follow the voice..."

"Don't let the darkness consume you."

"Ignore the dark and listen to me...."

I open my eyes, my feet landing on the pitch black ground. I stumble a little, before finally getting enough balance and look around. The "room" was nothing but dark and cold. My hands rub against my bare arms as I walk foreward.

Suddenly, my forehead came in contact.... with a wall? I look in front of me, nothing was shown. I lift my hand, slowly pressing against the invisible wall. The room became brighter, the wall becoming white as snow.

My clothes suddenly turned into some type of dress. It lingered along my knee, it was silky and smooth, glowing white, yet so plain.

My back started to ache, I fell to my knees. I pant, looking at my sprouting wings.

What. The. Hell?

Why am I here?! Am I dead?! I CAN'T DIE! NOOOO!!!

"Well it's good to see you too Jen," A voice said, making my turn. I look, to see my twin; Jenna!

"Jenna! What are you doing here?" I asked, smiling. Jenna stared at me dead serious, not giving an ounce of care.

"Jen. You're endanger. I might not be with you anymore, you need to hurry and leave the strawhats!" Jenna said, holding onto my shoulder.

"But Jenna! I can't leave them! There my family and I-"

"If you cared for your family, you'll want to protect them, wouldn't you?" Jenna asked, cutting me off. I look down, nodding my head. "Good. Now let me explain why you need to leave the strawhats," I only nod my head, emotions running through my veins.

"Listen carefully Jen. Our bond, it's breaking. Another source is breaking it, meaning that you and I are both endanger. The source brings nothing but hatred, pain, regret, and sorrow. If that source becomes attached to you, it will take over your being and kill everyone. You need to escape as fast as you can, before the strawhats find out... escape Jen! Before it's too late...!!" He voice echoed, as her solid body disappeared.

"Wait! Jenna! I need to understand better! What source! JENNA!" I scream, tears forcing out my eyes. I can't leave my nakama... I can't leave Zoro.

Zoro Pov

I walk around the deck, impatiently waiting for Chopper to finish his job on Jen. I have never been impatient like this my whole entire life.

I play with my thumbs, hoping everything will be alright..

Chopper Pov

I sighed, wiping my forehead. Jen should be fine now, she just had a high fever since she didn't sleep much and eat much either. Suddenly, Jen's eyes slowly started to open.

"Umm.. you alright Jen? You should rest, you have a fever, so you shouldn't be awake," I said, before she looked at me, dead in the eyes. Her eyes softened after a couple of seconds.

"Oh hey Chopper..." she whispered. "What am I doing here?" She finally asked.

"You fainted in the kitchen. You had a high fever since you seem like you didn't get lots of rest and eat much. You'll be better in about 3 to 5 days. Don't worry, you'll be alright..." I explained, looking at my medical books again.

"Thanks Chopper. Your the best, without you, I could've been worse," Jen commented. I broke down.

"Oi~ Doesn't mean you call me the best, doesn't mean I'm happy, baka~!" I giggled, dancing a little. Jen giggled, looking at the ceiling and frowning. I sigh, walking outside.

Jen Pov

"Oi~ Doesn't mean you call me the best, doesn't mean I'm happy, baka~!" Chopper giggled. I giggle slightly, before looking at the ceiling and frowning. Hearing Chopper's footsteps leave the room, tears formed on the edge of my eyes.

"Minna... gomen... Gomensai.. I have too.. I have to leave..."

I studied the room, hoping I could find some type of medicine to get me out of here. Soon, my hand grabbed a sharp needle. I grasp it, injecting myself with the needle. I bite my lip, finally taking the needle out.

I got up, holding my arm (which was injected) and stumble off the bed. A tear slowly drip down my cheek, as I kick the door open.

Gomen minna. This has to be done...

"Jen! Get to bed! You need to rest!" I hear Chopper protest, running to my side.

"Jen! Go to be-" I cut off Chopper as I kick him somewhere else. 

"Shut it small fry. I don't want to hear anything from you," I smug, walking onto the deck.

"Are you alright Jen?... That's rude-" I cut off Luffy.

"Luffy. I'm done with you. I have had fun with the crew, but now I'm bored. I'll be seeing you," I said, my face covered by my "mask".

'Jenna, can you heal me?'"Sure! Of course!"

My body suddenly became stronger as I let go of my arm. "Heaven Wings!" I shout as my wings grew out of my back.

"Jen!" Everyone yelled, running after me. I pull out my gun, pointing to Sanji's head.

"Don't move or I'll shoot him," I threatened. Everyone paused, staring in disbelief. Sanji stared at me, tears forming in his eyes. A tear accidentally slipped out of my eye, but I quickly wipe it away. "Strawhats. From now on, and I know this will be difficult to believe, but! From now on, we are enemies!"

"Jen! Your talking nonsense! What happened to you?!" Nami protested, but I took out another gun, pointing it at her.

"Sense got into me," I said, as the twin guns became bigger. "Twin Guns: Explosion!" I started to shoot random things, except the crew members.

I know what your all thinking... why am I turning against the crew? I only have one reason for that... and that is to keep them safe.

Sorry if the chapter stinks like a horses butt... gomen! But at least it got interesting and stuff! Hehe, so I guess I'll see ya in the next chapter!  Bye~