Chapter 6: Zoro' s and Jen's Feeling! Will Love Happen?

Third Person Pov

The Strawhats landed on an island that was called Sturms Island. An island that is full of music and designs. There were also storms at times, but it didn't happen often.

Everyone entered a hotel room and they had hotel partners.

-Jen and Chopper

-Sanji and Usopp

-Franky and Brook

-Nami and Robin

-Zoro and Luffy

As everyone went to there rooms, they unpacked and got ready for tonight's party.

After the party, everyone headed to there rooms and slept. Well, except Jen and Zoro.

Jen's Pov

I stayed up as I heard Choppers soft snores. I was nearly falling asleep, until something shook me.

"Jen...Jen...you awake..." Chopper asked.

"Yea, what happened?" I asked. He got off his bed and climbed mine.

"I had a nightmare..." He said softly. I hugged him tightly to my chest.

"Do you want to hear a lullaby before we go to sleep?" I asked. He shot up and quickly nodded. I laugh and got up to change. I got myself into baggy black pants with a blue tank top. My chest was slightly showing, but not much.

I picked up Chopper and slip into my slippers. I walk out of the hotel room and walk to a music room.

When we had the party, we entered the music to play music and dance. I knew how to play some instruments. But mostly piano, violin and guitar.

I sat down on the piano and set Chopper on my lap.

"So Chopper, what was your nightmare,"I asked. I needed to ask, so I could play something that was a little opposite.

"Well...I had a nightmare of everyone saying I was a monster...even my nakama!! And then...monsters from everyone tried to...to..." Chopper started to cry softly. I hugged him tightly as he cried.

"I have just the right song..." I whispered. He looked up, tears going down his furry cheek.

"Really?" He asked. I nod and pat his head. I put my hands gently on the keys and took a deep breathe.

(Play King by Lauren Aquilina)

{Piano Starts To Play}

Your alone,

Your on your own,

So what, have you gone blind,

Have you forgotten what you have and what is yours...

Glass half empty, glass half full,

Well either way you won't be going thirsty,

Count your blessing, not you floss

You got it all,

You lost you mind in the sound,

There's so much more,

You can reclaim your crown,

In control rid of the monsters inside your head,

Put all your faults to bed,

You can be King again,

You don't get what all this is about,

You're too wrap up in yourself doubt,