Chapter 7: Jen Tells The Truth. Telling Sanji He was Right.

Jen Pov

As I woke up, I saw Chopper going threw my bag. I quickly shot up.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He jumped when he heard my voice. He slowly turned to me and held something in his hoof.

"I-I heard a ring a-and I wanted t-to check it out!" Chopper exclaimed. I got up and held out my hand.

"Let me see," I said. He handed me the object. It was my phone. I quickly reacted.

"Ummm...This is nothing...just an invention!" I lied. He gave me a serious look.

"Your lying. Please tell me Jen, I promise I won't tell no one!" Chopper begged. I sigh.

"There's no point hiding it anymore. Chopper, I came from a different world," I said. He gave me a confused look.

"Look, in my world, well you can call it the future. And the only reason I know you guys is because your on a show called One Piece. I watched every single adventure you have been on. Now you know, you can tell everyone. It's ok if you don't believe me, I'm just telling you the truth, " I explain. Chopper hugged as if I was crying.

"I believe. So how's the future like!?" Chopper eyes turned into stars. I laugh and show a picture of San Francisco on my phone. He stares in awe. I chuckle at his actions.

"I wish I can take you there Chopper..." I said softly. He gave me a confused look.

"Well you see, my mother and father thought I couldn't take care of myself at school, so they called in strangers and told them to take me away and start a new life. I didn't want that, so I ran away. And when I did, I some how came to this world. I think it was because I made a wish," I explain.

"Well, I'm glad you made that wish because your like a big sister to me!" He said cutely. I couldn't help but hug him a bit tighter.

"Stop being so cute! Kyaa~" I squeal.

We both laugh until we hear a knock on the door.

"Come in," I requested. The door opened to relieve Sanji standing there with some food.

"Time for breakfast~" Sanji swooned. I laugh and hand Chopper his food as Chopper gobbled down his food. I look at Sanji.

"So are we going anywhere?" I asked. He nodded.

"We're heading down to the beach to make BBQ at 2. We're heading to the next island in 2 days, so why not enjoy ourself?" Sanji insisted. I nod in agreement and quickly eat my breakfast.

{TIME SKIP}

Everyone was at the beach having a good time as Nami and Robin sun bathed. Me, Chopper, Franky, Usopp and Luffy were playing around in the water. Zoro was taking a nap, Brook was playing rocking roll music while Sanji cooked BBQ.

I had a two piece bathing suit. I had a green, blue and white bra with matching underwear. I had my hair in a low pony tail as I played volley ball with everyone. My pony tail started to bother me, I decided to take it off.

I grab a hold of the rubber and slowly pull it back as my hair followed. It was off and the wind blew it back. I felt so sexy.

After a while, I got tired and decided to take a break. I ran to Sanji-san side.

"Smells good!" I laugh. His eyes turned to hearts and he soon started to noodle dance.

"Why thank you Jen-CHWAN!!"  He sang. I laugh as we both started to talk.

"Your laugh makes me fall in love all over again!!" He flirted.

"Speaking of love, you were right Sanji. I fell in love," I said. He became serious and continue with the BBQ.