Chapter 8: Unexpected Concert. I Hate Lightning and Thunder!!

Zoro Pov

I sat down, laying my back on the palm tree that was above me. I glanced around until I saw Jen. How the hell I'm I going to confess to her, I thought.

Jen started to take off her ponytail, slowly. I stare at her beautiful hair and face. I can feel my face heating up. I quickly fell asleep.

~Two Days Later~

It was quite shocking to hear that Jen was from a different world and she can disappear in any minute. I got to confess to her right away before she leaves.

As everyone walked down the path to get to the ship, Nami forgot something.

"Oh! I forgot! Zoro and Jen, go ask some villagers when the next island will be!" Nami ordered. I turn around and walk away.

"Where are you going Zoro?" Jen asked running behind me.

"Back to town, what do you think?" I said. She started to laugh.

"What's so funny?!" I yell irritated.

"Your going the wrong way, marimo!!" She laughed. An arch mark appeared on my forehead.

"How do you know brat?!" I yell back. She stopped laughing and pointed to a different direction.

"Because I can see the town over there, baka marimo," He scolded.

"I-I knew that! I was just trying to trick you!" I said, trying to hid my blush. She snickered.

"Surrrrrrrrre! Come on, if we make it back to the ship more earlier, the more free time I'll have!" Jen said. I sigh. How did I fall in love with her...

(Time Skip)

As Jen and me walked down the road, we bumped into a guy who was panicking. I was going to ignore him, but Jen dragged me.

"What's wrong sir?" Jen asked.

"The concert! Lady Kisey got in a accident and we need someone to perform! Can you sing?!" He explained/asked. Jen nodded.

"I'll help you guys, what's the song?" She asked. I face palm. How can she be so stupid?!

" Maps! Do you know that song?" He asked. Jen nodded evily. I sigh. I wonder what's going to happen...

(Baby Time Skip...)

As I stood there in the front seat, waiting for Jen to come out, and on to the stage. The lights soon turned off and music played. People cheered as music boomed everywhere.

"Lady's and Gently men...I give you....LADY  KISEY!!!"

Jen cat walked to the front and winked at me. She wore long blue jeans that were ripped up and a t-shirt that was ripped from the back. Her hair was straighten and she wore black ankle high heel boots. I stare in amazement.

(Go on youtube and put: Maroon 5 Maps cover by Lacy Cavalier)

"I miss taste of the sweet life~

I miss the conversation,

I'm searching for a song tonight,

I'm changing all of the stations~

I like to think that,

We had it all,

We drew a map to a better place,

But on that road, I took a fall,

Oh, baby why did you run away?

I was there,