Chapter 11: Stars To Count. My "Confession".

Jen Pov

I walked around the loud and noisy ship, looking for something to do. There was nothing really interesting going on really. Luffy, Usopp and Chopper were playing tag, Nami and Robin sun bathing in the hot sun, Franky and Usopp were doing something, Sanji cooking lunch and Zoro working out. Everything was pretty normal, well for them.

I sat around, groaning in boredom. I finally had an idea, until something fell on top of me. I groan, pushing the something, or someone off me.

"Oh, sorry Jen," I hear a gruff voice say. Before I could say anything, I was pulled up by someone. Next thing you know, I was face to face with my crush, Zoro.

"U-uh, that's okay! Um, what happened?!" I asked quickly, stepping away a little. Zoro was toppless, literally. He had no shirt on, only his black joggers and black matching shoes.

"Oh, I was working out and I seemed to slip on something and fall on you. Sorry, again," Zoro said, patting my head. I stare at him, while his back faced me and he walked away slowly. I can hear my heart thumping loudly in my chest, my face heating up and my body tremble. I love Zoro... but I really hate how this always happens..why me? I sigh, turning around and heading to the kitchen.

"Hey Sanji-kun," I greeted while sitting in a random sit. Sanji turned around, ignoring the dinner he was making.

"Hello my sweet~" he flirted, causing me to giggle. I twirled my fingers around, doing out of boredom.

"Sanji-kun~ Me bored~" I whined, letting my head rest on the table. Sanji laughed, turning back to his cooking. I sigh, walking back outside and look at the now setting sun. I yawn, the stars appearing in the sky. Cameron.

I walked slowly to the sunny head, stretching. When I made it the head, I stop stretching and lifted myself up on the head.

"Jen! Jen! Dinner is ready!" Nami claimed. I turn my head, not really caring for dinner.

"I'm not really hungry! I'll be there in a couple of minutes!" I shouted back. I turn back to sky, wanting count them all.

"So many stars to count."

I atmosphere started to change. It was like stars surrounding me, it was quiet (surprisingly) and the gentle breeze hit my cheeks. The ocean air was salty, yet it smelled like a million of roses.

"Haru ni saku hana,

Natsu hirogaru sora yo,

Kokoro no naka ni, kizamarete kirameku,

Asa ni furu ame,

Mado o tozasu hi ni mo,

mune ni afureru hikari wa, kumo no ue,

Yorokobi kanashimi, subete idaite aruite iru,

Watashi no te to, kimi no te o,

Tsuyoku tsunagu mono...

~

Aki wa  mizube ni, fuyu kozue ni hisomu,

Sekai no oku no, kagirinai yasashisa,

Yoru ga kuru tabi, Inori o sasageyou,

Ashita kuru hi o, shizuka ni mukaeyou,

Watashi o michibiku, tooi tooi yobigoe yo,

Hohoemu you ni, utau you ni, hibiku kaze no oto,

Yorokobi kanashimi,

subete idaite aruite iru,

Watashi no te to, kimi no te o,

Tsuyoku tsunagu mono..."

Another breeze passed by, bringing memories of Cameron. I felt my eyes stung for a second as a soft whistle was blown. 'I should get to dinner already' I thought, but the stars seem attach to me. I pointed my index finger up, connecting the stars and making them into some type of animal.

"Why aren't you at dinner Jen?" I hear no-other-than Zoro say. I sigh, turning my head to see him standing with his arms crossed.

"I'm not hungry."

"Well, you should because you know Chopper will get very worried," Zoro tried to convice me. I knew Chopper will go all kung fu on me if I didn't eat anything for dinner. But, I'm not hungry really, I just want some fresh air.

"Sorry to worry Chopper, but I just need some fresh air," I said, looking down at the ocean.

"Something is obviously wrong, are you okay?" Zoro asked, sitting down next to me. I sigh, looking foreward.

"No. There is nothing wrong. I'm just not hungry," I scold a little. Zoro glared at me, making me glare back. "Why should you even worry about me? I know I'm your nakama, but I don't need a babysitter," I said sternly. A long pause washed over us, and thinking the converstion was over, I got up, but to be pulled down again.

"Because I care for you."

And those words stung right through me. Does Zoro.. like me too? I know we kissed before.. but that was a accident..

"Don't say such words Zoro. I hate to be lied to, and yes. I know you care for me, but not the way I'm thinking," I scold. Zoro looked me dead in the eyes, and I just give him a bored sting.

"I'm not the type of person to lie."

My eyes widened. Tell me, someone please tell me that I just heard that. My felt my face heat up, maybe blushing madly. I couldn't move my body, but it moved. I was on top of Zoro, literally.  My body was moving on it's own. 

"Uh-uh-" I was cut off with warm lips. My blood froze. I couldn't believe this is happening, this can't be happening.. right? Moments passed, I heistate before kissing Zoro's sweet lips. They were surprisingly more softer and gentle than the last time we kissed.

Something niddled on my lip, causing me to gasp, and Zoro's tongue slip in. I battle it, our tongues dancing and twisting around. We pull away for air, a thin line of saliva between us. We both panted, looking into eachothers eyes.

"Z-zoro... I-I-I..."

"Jen, I-"

"Oi! Jen-chwan! Marimo! You guys are missing out of dinner!" I hear Sanji shout out. I quickly push away from him, apologizing before running into the kitchen and stuffing myself with food.

"Wow Jen. I never seen you eat like that!" Chopper exclaimed. I smile, calming down and eating my dinner slowly. I was lost in my thoughts, thinking about the kiss.

"Are you alright Jen? Your kinda spaced out," Nami said, waving a hand in front of my face. I look away from her, standing up and excusing myself out of the room.

"Maybe I should get some sleep..." I said to myself. I enter the room, flopping myself on top of the haramaki (or bed).

Why me? Why do I have to always suffer in my thoughts?

Next Day~

Yawning, I get up, changing into a spare of clothes Nami gave me and head outside. It was still pretty early but it was good anyway. I head off to the kitchen, but instead.. I run into Zoro.

"Oh hey Zoro! Didn't see you there!" I nervously laugh. Zoro only stared at me, before walking away without a single word being said to me. I sigh in relief, entering the kitchen.

"Good morning Jen-chwan~!" Sanji flirted. I wave at him, before sitting back down. I again, got lost into my thoughts, thinking about what happened 4 minutes ago and yesterday.

"You alright Jen-chwan? You seem to be a little dazed."

"I'm fine really, I just-" I was cut off as blackness cosumed me...

Gomen!!! Gomensai if it took me like two years to update (XD)! I just don't know what to write anymore and I already put this book on hold, and I don't want to do that again! I'll try to make more things interesting in the next chapter, but please be advised that I might take a long time to update. I haven't had a good sleep and a balanced meal... please bare for the worst since I might faint any day...*sigh* Well.. see ya..