Chapter 10: Volin? Marines! Wait, I'm On the Newspaper?!

Jen Pov

As I walk around the ship, I noticed it was quite quiet. Next thing you know, I here the guitar strum cords. I run to the sound, to see Brook playing the guitar while everyone was staring at him.

The struming was beautiful, something I haven't heard an One Piece episode. When Brook finished, everyone started to clap, inculding myself.

"That was great Brook-san! Maybe you can teach me that one day," I commented. Brook laughed.

"Yohohoho, maybe. Well, if I see your panties maybe-"

"LIKE HELL!" I yell at him as I kick him. Luffy started to laugh.

"Oi, Brook! Don't you still have that volin from 2 years ago?" Usopp asked. Brook nodded, pulling the volin out of nowhere.

"Yohohohoho, I haven't played with it for a while," he chuckled. Suddenly, I got an idea.

"Brook-san, can I see that volin?" I asked. He handed me the volin without questioning. I rest the volin on my shoulder and rest my chin. I get a good hold on the volin stick (forgot what it was called O.o).

[Play Master Of Tides by Lindsay Stirling]

I gently move the stick, making a gentle sound. I move slightly around, focused on the gentle part of the song. I smile, giving glances at the crews who stare in awe. I mentally chuckle and continue with the soft peace. 

I quickened my pace. Slightly dancing in joy, soon the crew joined in. Dancing around like no tomorrow. I wanted to stop playing and laugh at there dance, but I couldn't stop now. I danced around very smoothly, being careful with the volin. I moved more around until my favorite part was played.

I play gentle, making the crew slow down and stop. I let an anglic voice slip through my mouth, time to time. Making the peace of music more gentle and beautiful. I continue to play, ignoring the gazes that were being ripped through me. I played softly, not letting the softens of the song move away from the tone. Soon, I gently start to play faster and faster.

The beat was soon turned into some type of movement of dance. I played as I motioned around, trying to dance while playing the volin. Everyone broke into a dance again. I continue to play the peace until I hear a crack of a canon ball.

I quickly stop playing, turning to the noise. I can see a marine ship, shooting and aiming at us.

"Step Gear!" I chant. I ran to the railing, the volin still in my arms. I ran across the water like it was nothing. "Action Reload!" I chant again.

Two guns formed in my hands, attching themselves on me. I start to shoot random people. Suddenly, my guns ran out of amo.

I curse to myself.

Use the Volin, Jenna whispered in my head. I grab the volin and start to play.

"Musical Dance! " I shout. All the marines stop, drop there weapons and start to dance.

"Don't let her control you! Get her!" I hear some shout. I smirk, playing a little louder than I did before. Soon, I see the other marine ships being blown to pieces.

Has to be everyone, I thought. I stop playing, making the marines drop to the floor dead.

"Get the Black Angel Jen!" I hear someone shout.

"Tch," I said annoyed. The volin stick turned into a large rifle and the volin turned into some type of twin gun, but smaller.

"Dance of the Guns!" I shout out of thin air. The guns blasted out huge bullets, or should I say canon balls.

"Capture the Black Angel!!" I hear another shout. I look around, seeing that half of the crew (not the strawhats) dead. I smirk in victory, hoping that there all dead soon.

"Heavens Wings!" I chant. My back tighten, as I gasp for air. My back soon felt geavy, I turn to see my white angelic wings.

The guns turned back into a volin. I smirk, playing a nightmare type of song.

"Nightmare Tone!" I shout. People scattered around, trying to ignore the sound but failing, and dying.

I continue to play, until I here no my footsteps scatter. I stop playing, noticing a newspaper flying towards me. I reach out and grab the newspaper, gasping when finishing reading the title.

An Angelic woman defeats 5 fleets of ships! Can Anyone Stop her?

She is described as a beautiful maiden with guns at her hands. She somehow became an angel during the battle with Marine Commander Igell Jack. Commander was defeated after a huge explosion was caused by the angelic woman. She has appeared with bright brown hair with bloody red eyes. Marine's have said that she should be called "Red Eyes", "Gods Fallen Angel" or "Hidden Angel". People have reported that every since that fluke, Marine Bases have been tryin to capture the "Black Angel". Also, last sights of her was on the Strawhats Ship. She might be working with them, so they are plotting something evil. If you have see this woman in the bottom of the paper, don't heistate to call your nearest Marine Base. 

At the bottom of the picture, was me, standing on the railing, smirking slightly. There was little blood surrounding the railing, making me look 'demonic'. My wings flattered up, some feathers falling out, and the sun glowed my fair skin. My eyes were blood shot red, well, because I was angry. I had my wore my tight black jeans with a plain white shirt, though the shirt had dots of blood on it.

I look further down, to see I have a bounty on my head. 98,000,000 berries. I didn't know what to think, being happy that I actually have a bounty or being angry because of the fake reports.

I guess I should ignore the fake report and be happy that I'm now a real pirate. I used Step Gear, to get to the ship, the newspaper still in my hands. I get on the ship, everyone crowd around Nami.

"Hey guys, what you guys looking at?" I asked, walking next to Nami and looking over her shoulder. Another newspaper was held in her hands. In bold, it read Black Angel Spotted Once Again.

Black Angel has been seen on the back stage of the Madoon Studio. She was also seen with, no other, than Roronoa Zoro himself. The two ran off as a crowd on people ran after them, some saying that she was "acting" out Lady Kisey, singing angelic like. People also reported that she had killed many children and adults as well. She is usually spotted near dark areas, so please do not go outside during the night.Her bounty was raised to 98,000,000, to 150,000,000. Please be aware of her and contact the marines if you see her. Good day.

I scoff, yanking the newspaper out of Nami's hand. I take one more look at it before ripping it into pieces.

"What are you doing Jen!?!" Nami asked, glaring at me. I ignore her, walking to the railing and throwing the scraps of paper into the ocean.

"That's a fake report, and I refuse me seeing fake reports. Tch. I really hate reporters..." I mutter, going to the girls room. I fall onto the bed, staring at the ceiling. 

Why must I be a burdened to both worlds?