Chapter 22: It Has Begun.

Jen POV

I walked down to the battle field, the giants and other contestants talking amongst each other. The roar of the crowd grew louder as I walked onto the battle field. I hovered the hood over my head, awaiting for the battle to begin...

Luffy POV

I slowly stood, blood dripping down my aided shoulder.

"How...?" I asked myself, as I began to walk down the lonesome hallway.

Jen. She changed. No, something changed her. Or someone changed her. She doesn't remember me, does she? Damnit!

I cursed under my breathe, continuing to walk to the infirmary.

If she doesn't remember me... Does she not remember the others? On how she is part of another world? Is she playing this? Or this real? Who is she working under anyway? Why is she doing this? Revenge? For what happened about a month ago? Why? And who was that man who took her away?

Questions ran through my head as I continued my way down the hallway. It was so silent, you could here a pin drop.

Jen.

Jen POV

The announcer blew the horn, signaling that the battle has finally begun.

I smirked, attacking contestants. Weak. I thought. They were weak. And weak to think they were strong enough to earn the prize.

Suddenly, a sharp blade stratched my cheek. I jump back, looking at the figure with the sword. He looked like a regular gladiator. I sighed, as he ran up to me, bringing his sword down.

I dodged it by standing aside before flipping back, kicking the sword out of his hands. He growled at my action but I kicked his gut and stabbed in the shoulder. He collapsed on the ground, I sighed.

They were all weak. No challenges. Why did father have to put me up with weaklings like this people? Was I training for this? No, no I wasn't.

I closed my eyes, hearing the cries of the contestants and clashes of swords, cheering of people and hard falls of the wounded contestants. It was dangerous for me to have my eyes closed while having a huge battle but it didn't matter the me. Yet.

I felt the energy that flooded this area, I took it all in. Not literally, that'll kill me. But I felt it all, every ounce of it.

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling my hair flash white, and my eyes beam red. A sharp throb banged against my back, but I sucked in a deep breathe. Nothing bloomed from my back. And I was glad. I stared at two gladiators, that stared back.

An unexpected smirk smeared my lips.

The gladiators stared at me, wide eyed. But I didn't care. I slowly approached the men, my blood boiling with excitement. I felt my flesh tremble, as my palms pulse out blood.

The blood slowly formed into a nightsky spear, the blade crimson.

The gladiators stared at me with fear. I smirked, feeling my own mind taking over.

"Wanna play a game?"

Timeskip

There I stood in the battle field, blood dripped onto my skin from slaughtering everyone. Only two people on.

Me.

And this other man. He wasn't normal. He was different from everyone. And I had to be careful with him.

The crowd roared with excitement.

I looked at the man up and down... Heh.

Too easy.

GOOOOOOMMMEEENNAAASSSAAAIII!!! I WAS EXTREMELY...NO! THERE ISNT AN EXCUSE! IM JUST TOO DAMNED LAZY!! IM SO SORRY TO KEEP YOU WAITING!!

I HOPE YOU DIDNT WAIT TOO LONG AND I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS PRETTY SHORT!

GOMENASAI!!!!