Chapter 4: Jens Past Part 2!

~Flash Back~

Me and Cameron walked around looking for adventure. We finally found park that looked kinda of abandoned.

"Let's go check it out!" Cameron suggested. We were only 14 and she loved adventure. I was getting out of my shell little by little. I still needed a little help.

"Are you sure? Maybe we should look for another adventure," I asked. She shook her head furiously.

"No, stop being a scardy, come on!" Cameron whined. She grab my wrist and dragged me. I stood behind her as she walked around the abandoned park. We finally stop and sit on an old looking bench.

"I'm scared, Camy, let's go," I whined. She looked at me with sad eyes.

"If your scared, tell me...I'll protect you..." she hugged me close to her. I felt safe and relaxed. I then heard heavy footsteps. She let me go and looked around.

"Wait here," she got up and went to the direction of the noise. I cradle myself until I heard footsteps on the opposite side. I turn to see my bully, Wendy.

"Looks like there keeping her busy...girls get her," the girls around her attacked me. I try my best to fight back, but I wasn't strong enough. They put me on my knees as I looked down at the ground. I had cuts and bruises everywhere.

"Tch. Pathetic. Your nothing, but a slut waiting for its prey to come. And then using 'her' as back up to hide your plans. Your just useless to the world, " she spat. I weakly lift my head up. I smirk.

"You have no proof of the 'plans' you think I'm doing. There just damn stupid rumors and pluse. Cameron became my friend because she wanted to help me. I pity you since your friends are only with you for control," I smartly smug back. She slapped me and glared at me.

"You really think she wants to be your friend because she wants to help you? Don't make me laugh, she's doing it out of pity. And when you need her most, she'll never come because she'll be done with your bull crap. No one will stick around you for long," she said.

I felt something inside me break. There grip got tighter as Wendy pulled her arm back, making a fist with her hand. She was about to punch.

"Say goodbye to the world, Jen Jay Ruby," She smirked evily. I knew it...It would all end like this. Memories flashed before like air brushing against me.

Time slow down. Her fist came closer and closer until a hand stopped it. My eyes widened to see Cameron....

"Keep your filthy hands off her..." she said darkly. Wendy panicked and ran away. I look up to see her eyes shadowed.

"Are you ok?" Her hand reached at my bruised cheek, but I slap the hand away.

"Your being my friend out of pity aren't you? I bet you finally realize that I'm useless, you'll leave me. I have finally made you go to the breaking point. Well sorry for being useless," I said angryly. She said nothing. Tears formed at the edge of my eye.

"You jackass," I said softly."I have never trusted you in the first-" I

was cut off by a slap. I put my hand on the know red cheek.