Chapter 13: Confessing Truthfully. Angel Who Turns. Mysteries People?

Hey guys! I actually wanted to ask about what should I do for the next chapter. You know... this story is actually coming to an end. I might stop at chapter 20, so please don't be upset. Im actually going make a small series of this. So technically, im making like three books. Hehehe... so please enjoy the chapter cause I might take a VERY long time for the next update. Kay~ See ya at the end of the chapter~

========================================================================

(Song of the chapter... How You Remind Me - Avril Lavigne)

Jen Pov

Bullets were buried on the walls, and fire skid around the ground and railings. Franky, Usopp and Chopper try putting the fire out, and everyone else just try other things to bring down the explosions and fires on the ship.

I couldn't believe I was actually doing this, destroying my nakama's ship. Well... my enemies ship.

It feels so weird saying that, since they did so much for me. I wish I could make all this end, but I knew that the new source will take over and kill them..

"Jen! Why!? Why...?!" Nami asked, her tears threatening to come out. I stare emotionless at her, resisting myself to apologize.

"I was the enemy in the beginning. Thanks to Roronoa, I could get to the strawhats and destroy you all," I lied, holding back tears. "I was on the marines side my whole life, and I will stay with them. Everything I have said.. was because I was lying and keeping secret. So, prepare for you all to drown!" I finally shout, my gun turning into some type of katana.

How odd...

"Shards Of Bullets!" I shout, my katana piercing the ground. The ground glowed black, before it finally started to crack. I pull out the katana, but it came in contact with other three.

"Oi! Pay attention to your enemy!" I hear Zoro say. More tears were collected in my eyes as I turn to see Zoro. I-I can't do this...

Kill him!

"I'll slice you into two if you try to do something," a voice said through me. Suddenly, I felt my eye color change, and the corner of my eye, my hair became more pale. My wings grew larger, but becoming darker as well.

My outfit turn into some type of black short skirt dress. The skirt was torn, yet still a beautiful fabric. My torso (shirt) was ripped to shreds, and over the torso was were my chest was. It was feathers collided together, making me stand out more. I had one long feathery sleeve, and the other ripped up, and a steel collar around my neck. My hair turn albino, my blue orbs turning into bloody red. I was a demon.

"You are just nothing, but a foolish swordsman. You'll never accomplish your dream," the voice said again. Stop...please..

"Your training is useless. If you can't beat me, you can't beat anyone!" Suddenly, my hand twirled my katana, making it turn into a spear and hit Zoro's blades.

"Tch. I promised someone I'll become the greatest swordsman... and I won't break the promise," he smirked, but serious once again. He withdrew his blades... but attacking me once again. My arms took over and counter attack, hitting the base of one of the blades, and ripping it out of his hand. The katana flew up in the air, piercing the ground. My lips curved into a smirk. Stop! Please! Someone stop me!

"You pathetic. I just made your sword fly away... your weak!" My spear pointed at Zoro. "Give me your best shot... Roronoa Zoro!" Zoro blade hit my spear, but I swoop up into the air, did a front flip and land behind him. He twirled around, thrusted his two blades at me, but I step right. Someone! Someone please help me!!

My hand grasp one of the blades, blood spilling on the blade. I twist the blade, making Zoro let go and I threw it. My hand was covered in blood, as I slowly walk toward Zoro.

"I might as well kill you already..."

"MARIMO! CATCH!" I hear Sanji yell, kicking the katana's at Zoro. Zoro caught them, and I quickly jab my spear... only to be counter attacked by three other blades. I growled, obviously annoyed.

"Stupid chef. I'll kill you!" The voice threatened. Tears were trying to escape... but the source didn't let me. Zoro twirled the spear, hitting the base and making fly somewhere else. I was defenseless. Please... just do it..

The three blades stroke inside me. I was stabbed. My eyes turned blue again, and my albino hair turned brown. I was able to get control again... but I was stab by... Zoro.

"Z-Zoro..." I whispered, the blades being withdrawn from my stomach. I cough blood, landing on my knees and holding the spot where I was hit. I look up, Zoro glaring daggers... but a lick of sorrow in his eyes. "Gomen... m-my body... I can't stay... h-here... Z-Zoro," I close my eyes for a few seconds and open them again. "I-I'm... leaving because... I-I want... t-to.. p-p-protect everyone... and I-I don't w-want..." I took a deep breathe. "Don't want the person I love to see me like this... I l-love you Zoro..." I smiled, tears running down my cheeks. Zoro stared at me, as black consumed me. "Gomen... love."

Zoro Pov

"Gomen... love," Jen said, her body laying lifeless on the ground. She actually loved me too... no, it's fake. She lied to all of us, she can't love me. Suddenly, a voice yelled in angry.

"WHY?! SHE WAS SUPPOSE TO KILL THE STRAWHATS! Grr... I guess I'll take her to Joker," the voice said. Suddenly, Jen's body wasn't there anymore, it was on someones shoulder.

"Sorry Mugiwara's! But I guess the battle will have to wait, see ya!" And the person jump off the ship. What. The. Hell?!

How was the chappy? I know it was short, but at least you got something! Hehe... anyway, can you guys give me some ideas on what should happen next? And if you don't know who Joker is, then you can just sit back and relax! (Lucky~)

So I guess will see each other in the next chapter! Byeee~