part forty-eight

i woke up, the sun shining through my blinds that i hadn't properly closed last night, i shifted around to the other side - still being overly tired from my sudden wake. just as i felt myself slowly drifting back into sleep, chanting and cheering began filling my ears as two bodies jumped onto my bed, bouncing around on the mattress. and me.

"what the fuck" i groaned, keeping my eyes shut while the boys continued shaking the bed

"GET UP" harry shouted in my ear, instantly i grabbed my ear shielding it from any more sounds they were planning on making.

"fuck off, ill get up soon" i shouted back, pulling my cover over my head blocking me from them only until it was roughly pulled off of me.

i felt the coldness hit my exposed legs, i instantly sat up, barely being able to keep my eyes open as the boys continued cheering. this was the most hyper i've seen them both in a while.  

ever since the little argument i had with my mum and dad, harry and cal have been extra encouraging for me to do stuff. like go on little walks with them, be in videos for their second channels, things that just keep me from wallowing around in my room.
i still haven't spoken to my parents, i don't see the need to right now. if they don't support what i'm doing, when im happy, then i dont want to be having them dragging me down to their level.
but in other words, the video i had posted went better than i ever could have thought it would. it just hit 1.2 millions views last night, most of the comments were mainly about how i should start posting more. not bad for my first video is it?

Stepping through into the kitchen/livingroom area, music was blasting through speakers and the two were still going absolutely mental. Clearly they were excited for tommorrowland, and i mean as they should, it was the first festival we were all attending as a group together in a while.

"what's the plan for today then" i sluggishly asked over the music, knowing they would be more knowledged on festivals than i ever would

"so will, stephen, mia and zoe are coming here at the back of two, then the bus is getting here to pick us up at three" harry told me, pulling his arm around my shoulder quickly and shaking my about

"bus? what bus?" i asked, looking between the two, trying to get harry to stop

"we booked a bus to take everyone there, its like an hour away so we can get pissed on our way. then we don't need to pay as much for the drink there" freezy told me, tapping his temples at the end

"smart" i stuck my bottom lip out being impressed, obviously something i was learning from harry.

"ohh boggo i actually cannot wait, imagine the tuuunes" freezy overexaggerated, before jogging on the spot out of excitement

even though i wasn't exactly the biggest fan of edm, the type of music that would be playing, i couldnt turn down a huge event like this, especially since everyone else is going. and what also made me feel a bit more at ease, was the fact i knew most of the girls and even some of the boys don't listen to it either so i wouldn't exactly be on my own in that sense.

-

i sat down in front of my makeup desk, a natural sun kissed glow shining from my body due to the fake tan i had put on the night before. feeling a lot more confident than i did almost twenty four hours ago, tan had that effect on me.
since i haven't been to a festival in a while i had no idea where to start on my makeup, do i do it normally or full on glitter everywhere - the basic festival girl vibe. well my mind was made up quick as i realized the only glitter i had was maybe five years old that looked like a dog had shat in it with the amount of gunk that had been mixed in it throughout the years