part fifty-five

as i almost finished up my makeup, screaming the words to the song that was currently blasting out of my speaker, i felt my mood slowly heighten every second the music was playing.
harry had arrived home about ten minutes ago, not exactly leaving him much time to get himself ready.

as the minutes passed i could feel the pre-drink adrenaline pumping through my blood knowing how good tonight was planned to be. the unknown isn't usually something i'd be excited for but for some reason tonight feel like tonight is going to be a lot different.
as i changed into my simple black body-con dress i looked at myself in the mirror and took a few photos that i will probably be posting to my insta feed within the next few days.
as i was mid photo harry enters my room, wearing a white top with blue details on it and a pair of black jersey shorts. he noticed i was taking photos of myself so decided to pose himself, clearly taking the piss as i took plenty of photos to make fun of him later on.

"you look fit" he says as i placed my phone down.

"thanks bog" i kiss him cheek as he screws his face up.

"what's the look for" i giggle while trying to remove the lipgloss i got on his face.

"emilia you called me bog" he laughed.

"ye?"
"i've always called you that" i stated, confused.

"not for a while anyway" he said, shrugging his shoulders.

"not since i became your giRlFrIeNd" i said in a mocking voice, only making harry shake his head cringing.

"god i hate you so much" he mumbled as he pulled my hands towards him, bringing us to kiss.

"i know" i quickly replied before our lips attached.

not even a few seconds later we heard gagging noises coming from the door, and there is calfreezy pretending to be sick at the sight of us.

"what have i said about closing the door" he sarcastically moaned.

"nah mate we know you love it" harry joked.

"ye i have myself off every time i hear you two shag" cal said, taking the joke way too far.

"fucking hell" i laughed, picking up my phone.

"too far?" cal asked.

"yes mate, just a little" harry huffed before giggling.

"when are we supposed to leave?"

"well......" cal said checking his watch.

"right now" he stated, looking back up at me.

"oh, best we leave then" i quickly sprayed myself with perfume and checked what i looked like once more before following the boys who had already left the room.

-

as we were in the taxi driving to the 'secret location' is what harry and cal kept calling it, i started recognising the roads and streets we were driving along.

"wait a second?" i spoke to myself as i looked out the window, eyes narrowing as i realised where we were.

a second later we turned a corner and the car came to a stop, right in front of my eyes was the old sidemen house the boys had moved out from maybe two years ago.

"no way" i exclaimed, seeing the two boys nods their heads aggressively seeing my reaction.

"wait what, how" i asked, as we all stepped out of the taxi.

"we were able to rent it out, pretty cool isn't it" harry answered, grabbing my hand to make me walk with them.

"what the fuck" i let out, still in shock of how they were able to get this house even for a night.

"think she likes it?" cal laughed as he reached for the front door.

as he opened the door, the music became more evident and i could see most of the sidemen boys and the 'troops' already waiting for people to arrive.

"10 MILLY BABYYYY" freezy shouted gaining everyone's attention.
a lot of cheering occurred after freezys outburst, leading everyone to come and greet us.

"it looks so nice" i told harry looking around at the decorated house, seeing a bunch of flashing lights and signs that had 'sdmn10mil" written on them.

as i was looking around i was interrupted by someone hugging me.
"HELLOOO" freya squeezed me, lightly jumping up and down.

"are you excited to see me?" i giggled, wrapping my arms back around her.

"yess, josh has told me something that's going to happen tonight and OH my god i'm excited" she let go, grabbing my shoulders and lightly shaking me.

"ooo, what is it?" i asked, being interested.

"i cant tell you that" she winked while tapping her nose and walking away.

"fuck you frey" i laughed, making my way through to the kitchen to get a drink.

harry, randy, simon and josh were standing in a circle talking to each other, but stopped as soon as they saw me come in the room.

"harrrryyy?" i longed out his name.

"yes my love" he joked while turning to me.

"freya told me something exciting is happening later, could you be the best boyfriend ever and tell me what that is" i smiled, while clutching his arm.

"freya told you that?" josh asked, i nodded my head in response.

"mhm" i replied as he shook his head and walked away in her direction.

"i-i can't tell, you will just have to wait and find out" he widened his eyes as i rolled mine.

"little bitch" i replied as i grabbed a cup from the counter and poured some vodka into the bottom.

-lol missed me?
the next chapter MIGHT be the last one, so look out for it!