nineteen

after the sidemen shoot me and harry drove back to his, as i was staying there for the night.
"i still can't believe you didn't recognise me" i said keeping my eyes on the road.
"i swear you changed your voice though that's an unfair advantage, and your name isn't molly is it? i have every reason not to have known it was you" harry said jokingly
"yeah i changed my voice but it was only the tiniest bit, and i just tried so hard not to laugh because then it would have been way too obvious that it was me " i said.
"w-wait a second, uh how didn't i win?" harry asked offended. "mate you said you masturbate to a nigel farage speech, why would i keep you in for that" i said defending myself.
"it's content, i would of chose you if i was in that position" harry said looking at me.
"no you wouldn't, you wouldn't even have recognise my voice never mind picking me at the end" i said laughing knowing he was chatting out his arse.

we finally reached harrys', but when we got to outside of the door we heard more noise than usual coming from inside of the flat.
"has cal got people over?" i asked. "he must, he hasn't told me about anything but he usually does" harry said confused but unlocked the door anyway.

"harry, someone's here for you!" cal shouted from the living room almost as soon as we walked in.
"who is it?" harry shouted back.
"come on harry, come say hello" a woman's voice shouted more quietly.
i turned to him to see his face light up "my family's here!" harry said shaking me, "w-what" i said shocked
"come meet them, i've told them about you anyway" harry said about dragging me through. "i mean, sure" i said giving in and walked into the living room right behind harry. i felt my nerves grow in a matter of seconds, and i felt myself getting hot, but glad i wore something more mature today.

almost as soon as we walked in the living room a little woman came up and hugged harry. sitting down on the couches was a man, a teenage boy, and a girl who looked to be in her early twenties. i smiled at them all and they did the same back. "you must be emilia" harry's mum hugged me. "yeah, it nice to finally meet you" i said while hugging her back.
"so emilia, this is: my dad, josh and rosie. dad,josh and rosie this is emilia" harry introduced me, i couldn't help but notice how much josh looked like harry.
"would anyone like a cup of tea?" i offered, wanting to be nice.
"i'll have one" " me too please" harry's mum and dad answered. "okay i'll be back in a few minutes" i said and me and freezy went into the kitchen.

"well you've finally met the fam" cal teased me. i held my chest and bent down at the side of the kitchen counter, i didn't realise how nervous i actually was.
"didn't expect that at all" i said truthfully. "honestly though, harry must talk about you a lot to them. they wouldn't stop asking about you" cal told me while pouring the hot water into mugs. "really? in a good way id hope?" i asked
"ye yeah, rosie was really excited to meet you as well but she's quite timid at first" he told me. "she's also really fit" cal said laughing as harry entered the kitchen. "swear to go cal if you're talking about my sister" harry said while poking the sides of cals waist making him jump. cal picked up the mugs of tea leaving me and harry in the kitchen alone.

"so how you feeling, after that" harry asked smiling. "great, your family seem really lovely" i said honestly, harry started jumping on the spot while grinning from ear to ear.
"i'm glad i'm glad, they already love you" harry said calming down. "yeah i've heard you were talking  about me to them" i said teasing him slightly.
"did cal tell you?" he said getting embarrassed, i nodded my head "i'm going to kill him" harry said while grabbing my hand and guiding me out of the kitchen.

-sorry for it being short
but happy 7 years to the sidemen, here's to many years more❤️